Antecedents of Organizational Commitment in a Chinese Construction Company
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Millissa Cheung & Wei-Ping Wu & Allan Chan & May Wong, 2009. "Supervisor–Subordinate Guanxi and Employee Work Outcomes: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(1), pages 77-89, April.
- Scott Vitell & Anusorn Singhapakdi, 2008. "The Role of Ethics Institutionalization in Influencing Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction, and Esprit de Corps," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 343-353, August.
- William E. Shafer & Zhihong Wang, 2010. "Effects of ethical context on conflict and commitment among Chinese accountants," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(4), pages 377-400, April.
- Satish Deshpande & Jacob Joseph & Xiaonan Shu, 2011. "Ethical Climate and Managerial Success in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(4), pages 527-534, April.
- David Krueger, 2009. "Ethical Reflections on the Opportunities and Challenges for International Business in China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 145-156, November.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2008. "Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 559-574, April.
- Arménio Rego & Susana Leal & Miguel Cunha & Jorge Faria & Carlos Pinho, 2010. "How the Perceptions of Five Dimensions of Corporate Citizenship and Their Inter-Inconsistencies Predict Affective Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 107-127, June.
- David A Ralston & Carolyn P Egri & Sally Stewart & Robert H Terpstra & Yu Kaicheng, 1999. "Doing Business in the 21st Century with the New Generation of Chinese Managers: A Study of Generational Shifts in Work Values in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 415-427, June.
- Liang-Hung Lin, 2011. "Cultural and Organizational Antecedents of Guanxi: The Chinese Cases," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 441-451, March.
- Duygu Turker, 2009. "How Corporate Social Responsibility Influences Organizational Commitment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 189-204, October.
- Richard Bernardi & Steven Guptill, 2008. "Social Desirability Response Bias, Gender, and Factors Influencing Organizational Commitment: An International Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(4), pages 797-809, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weihui Fu, 2014. "The Impact of Emotional Intelligence, Organizational Commitment, and Job Satisfaction on Ethical Behavior of Chinese Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 137-144, June.
- Weihui Fu & Satish Deshpande, 2014. "The Impact of Caring Climate, Job Satisfaction, and Organizational Commitment on Job Performance of Employees in a China’s Insurance Company," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(2), pages 339-349, October.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Ethical climate; Job satisfaction; Organizational commitment; Private construction company;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:109:y:2012:i:3:p:301-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .