An Emotion-Based Model of Salesperson Ethical Behaviors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott Vitell & Megan Keith & Manisha Mathur, 2011. "Antecedents to the Justification of Norm Violating Behavior Among Business Practitioners," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 163-173, June.
- Sarah Steenhaut & Patrick Kenhove, 2006. "The Mediating Role of Anticipated Guilt in Consumersâ€™ Ethical Decision-Making," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(3), pages 269-288, December.
- Sean Valentine & Lynn Godkin & Philip Varca, 2010. "Role Conflict, Mindfulness, and Organizational Ethics in an Education-Based Healthcare Institution," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 455-469, July.
- Jones, Eli & Busch, Paul & Dacin, Peter, 2003. "Firm market orientation and salesperson customer orientation: interpersonal and intrapersonal influences on customer service and retention in business-to-business buyer-seller relationships," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 323-340, April.
- Jennifer Mencl & Douglas May, 2009. "The Effects of Proximity and Empathy on Ethical Decision-Making: An Exploratory Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 201-226, March.
- S. Steenhaut & P. Van Kenhove, 2006. "The Mediating Role of Anticipated Guilt in Consumers’ Ethical Decision-Making," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 06/370, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Belschak, F.D. & Bagozzi, R.P., 2004. "The Adaptive Consequences of Pride in Personal Selling," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-012-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joerg Dietz & Emmanuelle Kleinlogel, 2014. "Wage Cuts and Managers’ Empathy: How a Positive Emotion Can Contribute to Positive Organizational Ethics in Difficult Times," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 119(4), pages 461-472, February.
- repec:spr:amsrev:v:3:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s13162-013-0042-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. J. Klerk, 2017. "Nobody is as Blind as Those Who Cannot Bear to See: Psychoanalytic Perspectives on the Management of Emotions and Moral Blindness," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 745-761.
- Popa Mirela & Salanta Irina Iulia, 2013. "Emotions In The Organizational Environment," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1595-1605, July.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2588-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3221-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark S. Schwartz, 2016. "Ethical Decision-Making Theory: An Integrated Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 755-776.
- Paolo Antonetti & Stan Maklan, 2014. "Feelings that Make a Difference: How Guilt and Pride Convince Consumers of the Effectiveness of Sustainable Consumption Choices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 117-134, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSalespeople; Emotional traits; Ethical behaviors; Ethical attitudes; Role clarity; Ethical decision-making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:109:y:2012:i:2:p:243-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.