The Content of Whistleblowing Procedures: A Critical Review of Recent Official Guidelines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wim Vandekerckhove & Eva Tsahuridu, 2010. "Risky Rescues and the Duty to Blow the Whistle," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 365-380, December.
- Thomas Carson & Mary Verdu & Richard Wokutch, 2008. "Whistle-Blowing for Profit: An Ethical Analysis of the Federal False Claims Act," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 361-376, February.
- Eva Tsahuridu & Wim Vandekerckhove, 2008. "Organisational Whistleblowing Policies: Making Employees Responsible or Liable?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 107-118, September.
- Harold Hassink & Meinderd Vries & Laury Bollen, 2007. "A Content Analysis of Whistleblowing Policies of Leading European Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 25-44, September.
- Heungsik Park & John Blenkinsopp & M. Oktem & Ugur Omurgonulsen, 2008. "Cultural Orientation and Attitudes Toward Different Forms of Whistleblowing: A Comparison of South Korea, Turkey, and the U.K," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 929-939, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esther Pittroff, 2014. "Whistle-Blowing Systems and Legitimacy Theory: A Study of the Motivation to Implement Whistle-Blowing Systems in German Organizations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 399-412, October.
- Jason MacGregor & Martin Stuebs, 2014. "The Silent Samaritan Syndrome: Why the Whistle Remains Unblown," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 149-164, March.
- Esther Pittroff, 2016. "Whistle-blowing regulation in different corporate governance systems: an analysis of the regulation approaches from the view of path dependence theory," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(4), pages 703-727, December.
- Mar Pérezts & Sébastien Picard, 2015. "Compliance or Comfort Zone? The Work of Embedded Ethics in Performing Regulation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(4), pages 833-852, November.
- Jingyu Gao & Robert Greenberg & Bernard Wong-On-Wing, 2015. "Whistleblowing Intentions of Lower-Level Employees: The Effect of Reporting Channel, Bystanders, and Wrongdoer Power Status," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 85-99, January.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:146:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3237-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWhistleblowing; Compliance; Guidelines; Speak-up procedures;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:253-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .