The Content of Whistleblowing Procedures: A Critical Review of Recent Official Guidelines
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heungsik Park & John Blenkinsopp & M. Oktem & Ugur Omurgonulsen, 2008. "Cultural Orientation and Attitudes Toward Different Forms of Whistleblowing: A Comparison of South Korea, Turkey, and the U.K," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 929-939, November.
- Wim Vandekerckhove & Eva Tsahuridu, 2010. "Risky Rescues and the Duty to Blow the Whistle," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 97(3), pages 365-380, December.
- Harold Hassink & Meinderd Vries & Laury Bollen, 2007. "A Content Analysis of Whistleblowing Policies of Leading European Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 25-44, September.
- Eva Tsahuridu & Wim Vandekerckhove, 2008. "Organisational Whistleblowing Policies: Making Employees Responsible or Liable?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 107-118, September.
- Thomas Carson & Mary Verdu & Richard Wokutch, 2008. "Whistle-Blowing for Profit: An Ethical Analysis of the Federal False Claims Act," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(3), pages 361-376, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:108:y:2012:i:2:p:253-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.