Successful Psychopaths: Are They Unethical Decision-Makers and Why?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greg Loviscky & Linda TreviÃ±o & Rick Jacobs, 2007. "Assessing Managersâ€™ Ethical Decision-making: An Objective Measure of Managerial Moral Judgment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(3), pages 263-285, July.
- Celia Moore, 2008. "Moral Disengagement in Processes of Organizational Corruption," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 129-139, June.
- Weber, James, 1992. "Scenarios in Business Ethics Research: Review, Critical Assessment, and Recommendations," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 137-160, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin R. Walker & Chris J. Jackson, 2017. "Moral Emotions and Corporate Psychopathy: A Review," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 141(4), pages 797-810, April.
- John Solas, 2015. "Pathological Work Victimisation in Public Sector Organisations," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 255-265, June.
- Michael Segon & Chris Booth, 2015. "Virtue: The Missing Ethics Element in Emotional Intelligence," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 128(4), pages 789-802, June.
- Dan Chiaburu & Gonzalo Muñoz & Richard Gardner, 2013. "How to Spot a Careerist Early On: Psychopathy and Exchange Ideology as Predictors of Careerism," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 118(3), pages 473-486, December.
- Ralph Jackson & Charles Wood & James Zboja, 2013. "The Dissolution of Ethical Decision-Making in Organizations: A Comprehensive Review and Model," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 233-250, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEthical business scenarios; Moral disengagement; Subclinical psychopathy; Successful psychopaths; Unethical decision-making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:139-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .