Bounded Rationality of Economic Man: Decision Making under Ecological, Social, and Institutional Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1986. "Rational Choice and the Framing of Decisions," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 251-278, October.
- Wang, X. T., 1996. "Framing Effects: Dynamics and Task Domains," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 145-157, November.
- Luce, R Duncan, 1992. "Where Does Subjective Expected Utility Fail Descriptively?," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-27, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanjim Hossain & John A. List, 2012.
"The Behavioralist Visits the Factory: Increasing Productivity Using Simple Framing Manipulations,"
INFORMS, vol. 58(12), pages 2151-2167, December.
- Tanjim Hossain & John List, 2009. "The Behavioralist Visits the Factory: Increasing Productivity Using Simple Framing Manipulations," Natural Field Experiments 00468, The Field Experiments Website.
- Tanjim Hossain & John A. List, 2009. "The Behavioralist Visits the Factory: Increasing Productivity Using Simple Framing Manipulations," NBER Working Papers 15623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erin O’Hara O’Connor, 2012. "The limits of contract law harmonization," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 505-519, June.
More about this item
Keywordsrisky choice; contract uncertainty; cognition; framing effects; heuristics; social structure; kinship; ethnicity; institutions; transaction costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbioec:v:3:y:2001:i:2:p:217-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.