Progression and revenue effects of income tax reform
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ram, Rati, 1991. "Elasticity of Individual Income Tax in the United States: Further Evidence from Cross-Section Data," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 44(1), pages 93-99, March.
- Kakwani, Nanak C, 1977. "Applications of Lorenz Curves in Economic Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 719-27, April.
- C. P. Khetan & S. N. Poddar, 1976. "Measurement of Income Tax Progression in a Growing Economy: The Canadian Experience," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(4), pages 613-29, November.
- Hutton, J P & Lambert, P J, 1980. "Evaluating Income Tax Revenue Elasticities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 901-06, December.
- John P. Formby & W. James Smith & Paul D. Thistle, 1990. "The Average Tax Burden and the Welfare Implications of Global Tax Progressivity," Public Finance Review, , vol. 18(1), pages 3-24, January.
- Jakobsson, Ulf, 1976. "On the measurement of the degree of progression," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 161-168.
- Lambert, Peter J & Pfahler, Wilhelm, 1992. "Income Tax Progression and Redistributive Effect: The Influence of Changes in the Pre-tax Income Distribution," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(1), pages 1-16.
- Hutton, John P & Lambert, Peter J, 1982. "Modelling the Effects of Income Growth and Discretionary Change on the Sensitivity of UK Income Tax Revenue," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 145-55, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:3:y:1996:i:1:p:57-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.