Progression and revenue effects of income tax reform
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hutton, John P & Lambert, Peter J, 1982. "Modelling the Effects of Income Growth and Discretionary Change on the Sensitivity of UK Income Tax Revenue," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 145-55, March.
- Lambert, Peter J & Pfahler, Wilhelm, 1992. "Income Tax Progression and Redistributive Effect: The Influence of Changes in the Pre-tax Income Distribution," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(1), pages 1-16.
- Kakwani, Nanak C, 1977. "Applications of Lorenz Curves in Economic Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 719-27, April.
- Jakobsson, Ulf, 1976. "On the measurement of the degree of progression," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 161-168.
- Hutton, J P & Lambert, P J, 1980. "Evaluating Income Tax Revenue Elasticities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 901-06, December.
- Ram, Rati, 1991. "Elasticity of Individual Income Tax in the United States: Further Evidence from Cross-Section Data," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 44(1), pages 93-99, March.
- C. P. Khetan & S. N. Poddar, 1976. "Measurement of Income Tax Progression in a Growing Economy: The Canadian Experience," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(4), pages 613-29, November.
- John P. Formby & W. James Smith & Paul D. Thistle, 1990. "The Average Tax Burden and the Welfare Implications of Global Tax Progressivity," Public Finance Review, , vol. 18(1), pages 3-24, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:3:y:1996:i:1:p:57-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.