Country characteristics and preferences over tax principles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 18 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:P.O. Box 86 04 46, 81631 Munich, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)89-9224-1281
Fax: +49 (0)89-907795-2281
Web page: http://www.iipf.org/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/10797/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haufler, Andreas & Schjelderup, Guttorm & Stähler, Frank, 2005.
"Barriers to trade and imperfect competition: The choice of commodity tax base,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
20414, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andreas HaufLer & Guttorm Schjelderup & Frank Stähler, 2005. "Barriers to Trade and Imperfect Competition: The Choice of Commodity Tax Base," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(3), pages 281-300, May.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2001.
"International Commodity Taxation Under Monopolistic Competition,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
529, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2004. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 6(3), pages 445-470, 08.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2001. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Departmental Discussion Papers 108, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Michael Pflüger, 2003. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 332, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pfluger, Michael & Andreas Haufler, 2003. "International Commodity Taxation under Monopolistic Competition," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 165, Royal Economic Society.
- Haufler, Andreas & Pflüger, Michael, 2004. "International commodity taxation under monopolistic competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 20425, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michael Keen & Sajal Lahiri, 1994.
"The comparison between destination and origin principles under imperfect competition,"
IFS Working Papers
W94/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Keen, Michael & Lahiri, Sajal, 1998. "The comparison between destination and origin principles under imperfect competition," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 323-350, August.
- Keen, Michael & Lahiri, Sajal, 1994. "The Comparison Between Destination and Origin Principles Under Imperfect Competition," Economics Discussion Papers 10023, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Vives, Xavier, 1984. "Duopoly information equilibrium: Cournot and bertrand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 71-94, October.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Hassan Khodavaisi & Gareth Myles, 2005. "Tax Principles, Product Differentiation and the Nature of Competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 12(6), pages 695-712, November.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984.
"Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry,"
NBER Working Papers
1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985. "Export subsidies and international market share rivalry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- Ben Lockwood & David Meza & Gareth Myles, 1994. "When are origin and destination regimes equivalent?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Guesnerie Roger & Laffont Jean-jacques, 1978.
"Taxing price makers,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Lockwood, Ben & Meza, David & de Myles, Gareth D, 1994. " The Equivalence between Destination and Non-reciprocal Restricted Origin Tax Regimes," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 311-328.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:214-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.