Five questions for health economists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Abaluck & Jonathan Gruber, 2011. "Choice Inconsistencies among the Elderly: Evidence from Plan Choice in the Medicare Part D Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1180-1210, June.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Thomas G. McGuire & Jacob Glazer, 2000. "Optimal Risk Adjustment in Markets with Adverse Selection: An Application to Managed Care," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1055-1071, September.
- Ellis, Randall P, 1989. "Employee Choice of Health Insurance," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 215-223, May.
- Ellis, Randall P. & Manning, Willard G., 2007. "Optimal health insurance for prevention and treatment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1128-1150, December.
- Sinaiko, Anna D. & Hirth, Richard A., 2011. "Consumers, health insurance and dominated choices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 450-457, March.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Por qué es necesario revisar el actual sistema de copago farmacéutico
by Sergi Jiménez in Nada Es Gratis on 2017-02-03 12:00:29
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Boes & Michael Gerfin, 2016.
"Does Full Insurance Increase the Demand for Health Care?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(11), pages 1483-1496, November.
- Boes, Stefan & Gerfin, Michael, 2013. "Does Full Insurance Increase the Demand for Health Care?," IZA Discussion Papers 7689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefan Boes & Michael Gerfin, 2013. "Does full insurance increase the demand for health care?," Diskussionsschriften dp1305, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth economics; Behavioral economics; Insurance; Primary care; Risk adjustment; I10; I11; I13;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I13 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Insurance, Public and Private
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ijhcfe:v:12:y:2012:i:3:p:217-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .