Employee Choice of Health Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Randall Ellis, 2012. "Five questions for health economists," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 217-233, September.
- Ricardo Sanhueza & Jaime Ruiz-Tagle, 2002. "Choosing Health Insurance in a Dual Health Care System: The Chilean Case," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 5, pages 157-184, May.
- Alan C. Monheit & Thomas M. Selden, 2000. "Cross-subsidization in the market for employment-related health insurance," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(8), pages 699-714.
- Altman, Daniel & Cutler, David & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2003.
"Enrollee mix, treatment intensity, and cost in competing indemnity and HMO plans,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 23-45, January.
- Daniel Altman & David M. Cutler & Richard Zeckhauser, 2000. "Enrollee Mix, Treatment Intensity, and Cost in Competing Indemnity and HMO Plans," NBER Working Papers 7832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Altman, Daniel & Cutler, David & Zeckhauser, Richard J., 2003. "Enrollee Mix, Treatment Intensity, and Cost in Competing Indemnity and HMO Plans," Scholarly Articles 2664300, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- John A. Rizzo, 2005. "Are HMOs bad for health maintenance?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(11), pages 1117-1131.
- van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & van Vliet, ReneC. J. A., 1995. "Consumer information surplus and adverse selection in competitive health insurance markets: An empirical study," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, June.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00e44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan T. Schmit & Jia-Hsing Yeh, 2003. "An Economic Analysis of Auto Compensation Systems: Choice Experiences From New Jersey and Pennsylvania," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(4), pages 601-628.
- Fernando Ruiz & Liliana Amaya & Stella Venegas, 2007. "Progressive segmented health insurance: Colombian health reform and access to health services," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 3-18.
- Robert Nuscheler & Thomas Knaus, 2005. "Risk selection in the German public health insurance system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(12), pages 1253-1271.
- Lu Ji & Fei Liu, 2007. "HMO versus non-HMO private managed care plans: an investigation on pre-switch consumption," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 67-80, February.
- M. Kate Bundorf, 2010. "The Effects of Offering Health Plan Choice Within Employment-Based Purchasing Groups," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 77(1), pages 105-127.
- Bo, H. & Lensink, R., 2000. "Is the investment-uncertainty relationship non-linear? : an emperical [i.e. empirical] analysis for the Netherlands," Research Report 00E44, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Carine Franc & Marc Perronnin & Aurélie Pierre, 2010. "Subscribing to Supplemental Health Insurance in France: A Dynamic Analysis of Adverse Selection," Working Papers DT35, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Dec 2010.
- Jean Marie Abraham & William B. Vogt & Martin Gaynor, 2002. "Household Demand for Employer-Based Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 9144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Million & Regina T. Riphahn & Achim Wambach, 2003. "Incentive effects in the demand for health care: a bivariate panel count data estimation," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 387-405.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:71:y:1989:i:2:p:215-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.