Tagging the triggers: an empirical analysis of information events prompting sell-side analyst reports
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orens, Raf & Lybaert, Nadine, 2007. "Does the financial analysts' usage of non-financial information influence the analysts' forecast accuracy? Some evidence from the Belgian sell-side financial analyst," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 237-271.
- Marcel Naujoks & Kevin Aretz & Alexander Kerl & Andreas Walter, 2009. "Do German security analysts herd?," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Anderson, Matthew J., 1988. "A comparative analysis of information search and evaluation behavior of professional and non-professional financial analysts," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 431-446, August.
- Ramnath, Sundaresh & Rock, Steve & Shane, Philip, 2008. "The financial analyst forecasting literature: A taxonomy with suggestions for further research," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 34-75.
- Martin Wallmeier, 2005. "Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts for DAX100 Firms During the Stock Market Boom of the 1990s," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 131-151, August.
- Chan, Louis K C & Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Lakonishok, Josef, 1996. " Momentum Strategies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(5), pages 1681-1713, December.
- Asquith, Paul & Mikhail, Michael B. & Au, Andrea S., 2005. "Information content of equity analyst reports," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 245-282, February.
- Olaf Stotz, 2005. "Active Portfolio Management, Implied Expected Returns, and Analyst Optimism," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 261-275, October.
- Thomas Zellweger & Roger Meister & Urs Fueglistaller, 2007. "The outperformance of family firms: the role of variance in earnings per share and analyst forecast dispersion on the Swiss market," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 203-220, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:fmktpm:v:26:y:2012:i:2:p:217-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.