Enjoying Catch and Fishing Effort: The Effort Effect in Recreational Fisheries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McConnell, Kenneth E. & Sutinen, Jon G., 1979. "Bioeconomic models of marine recreational fishing," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 127-139, June.
- Peter W. Schuhmann & J. E. Easley, Jr., 2000. "Modeling Recreational Catch and Dynamic Stock Adjustments: An Application to Commercial-Recreational Allocation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 76(3), pages 430-447.
- Scott R. Milliman & Barry L. Johnson & Richard C. Bishop & Kevin J. Boyle, 1992. "The Bioeconomics of Resource Rehabilitation: A Commercial-Sport Analysis for a Great Lakes Fishery," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(2), pages 191-210.
- Bishop, Richard C. & Samples, Karl C., 1980. "Sport and commercial fishing conflicts: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 220-233, September.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124-124.
More about this item
KeywordsRecreational fishing; Angling; Importance of catch ; Collapse; Overfishing; Q22; Q26;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
- Q26 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Recreational Aspects of Natural Resources
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:57:y:2014:i:3:p:393-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .