Optimal abatement of sulphur emissions in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- George Halkos & John Hutton, "undated". "Acid Rain Games in Europe," Discussion Papers 93/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1991. "Government failure -- the cause of global environmental mismanagement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 215-236, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2016. "Optimal abatement and taxation for internalizing externalities: A dynamic game with feedback strategies," MPRA Paper 74467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:55:y:2017:i:c:p:147-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- George Halkos, 1996. "Incomplete information in the acid rain game," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 129-148, June.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2017. "Computational analysis of source receptor air pollution problems," MPRA Paper 77305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Pollution abatement and reservation prices in a market game," MPRA Paper 42150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Godard & Christine Cros, 1998. "The economic design of a potential tradable permit system for SO2 emissions in the European Union," Post-Print hal-00622840, HAL.
- Luciano Mendez & Rafael Trelles, 2000. "The Abatement Market A Proposal for Environmental Cooperation among Asymmetric Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(1), pages 15-30, May.
- Halkos, George, 1996. "Evaluating the direct costs of controlling NOx emissions in Europe," MPRA Paper 33253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 1994. "A game-theoretic approach to pollution control problems," MPRA Paper 33259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 1993. "An evaluation of the direct costs of abatement under the main desulphurisation technologies," MPRA Paper 32588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 2000. "Determining optimal air quality standards: Quantities or prices?," MPRA Paper 42849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hutton, J P & Halkos, G E, 1995. "Optimal acid rain abatement policy for Europe: An analysis for the year 2000," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 259-275, October.
- Halkos, George & Kitsou, Dimitra, 2014. "A weighted location differential tax method in environmental problems," MPRA Paper 59502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 1997. "Modelling optimal nitrogen oxides abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos & Kourtzidis, Stavros, 2014. "Abating CO2 emissions in the Greek energy and industry sectors," MPRA Paper 60807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, G.E., 1994. "Optimal acid rain abatement policy in Europe," MPRA Paper 33943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phillip Daves & Michael Ehrhardt, 2011. "Creating a synthetic after-tax zero-coupon bond using US Treasury STRIP bonds: implications for the true after-tax spot rate," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(10), pages 695-705.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0179-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAcid rain; ecosystem sensitivity thresholds; abatement cost; Jel Classification: Q2;
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:4:y:1994:i:2:p:127-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .