Targeted versus nontargeted multispecies fishing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 1983. "Optimal harvesting of ecologically interdependent fish species," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 329-345, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:70:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0125-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quérou, N. & Tomini, A., 2013.
"Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries,"
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 192-201.
- Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2012. "Managing interacting species in unassessed fisheries," Working Papers 12-32, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2012.
- Iftekhar, Md Sayed & Tisdell, John G., 2015. "Bidding and performance in multiple unit combinatorial fishery quota auctions: Role of information feedbacks," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 233-243.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnès Tomini, 2014. "Ecosystem considerations in a second-best world," Post-Print hal-01123390, HAL.
- Diop, Hamady & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr., 1995. "Technology And Management In Mauritanian Cephalopod Fisheries," Staff Papers 31686, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- N. Quérou & A. Tomini, 2018.
"Marine Ecosystem Considerations and Second-Best Management,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 70(2), pages 381-401, June.
- Nicolas Quérou & Agnès Tomini, 2015. "Marine ecosystem considerations and second-best management," Working Papers 15-05, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2015.
- Nicolas Querou & Agnes Tomini, 2018. "Marine ecosystem considerations and second-best management," Post-Print hal-01601352, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsBioeconomic model; multispecies fisheries; management policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:2:y:1992:i:3:p:259-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.