The European airline industry: law and economics of low cost carriers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/journal/10657|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Button, Kenneth, 2003. "Does the theory of the â€˜coreâ€™ explain why airlines fail to cover their long-run costs of capital?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-14.
- Dennis, Nigel, 2005. "Industry consolidation and future airline network structures in Europe," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 175-183.
- Paul Klemperer, 1995. "Competition when Consumers have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 515-539.
- Gillen David, 2006. "Airline Business Models and Networks: Regulation, Competition and Evolution in Aviation Markets," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 1-20, December.
- Gillen, David & Morrison, William G., 2005. "Regulation, competition and network evolution in aviation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 161-174.
- Piga Claudio & Polo Michele, 2003. "Il giro del mondo in 80 euro. Liberalizzazione e compagnie aeree a basso costo," Mercato Concorrenza Regole, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 281-296.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Tretheway, Michael W. & Waters II, W.G., 1998. "Reregulation of the airline industry: could price cap regulation play a role?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 47-53.
- Franke, Markus, 2007. "Innovation: The winning formula to regain profitability in aviation?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 23-30.
- Sebastiani Mario, 2002. "Il settore aereo fra liberalizzazione e concentrazione," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 107-126.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:23:y:2007:i:3:p:199-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.