Financial development policies in Uzbekistan: an analysis of achievements and failures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandr V. Akimov, 2001. "Reforming the financial system. The Case of Uzbekistan," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0234, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alexandr Akimov & Brian Dollery, 2006. "Uzbekistan's Financial System. An Evaluation of Twelve Years of Transition," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 6-31.
- Saunders, Anthony & Sommariva, Andrea, 1993. "Banking sector and restructuring in Eastern Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 931-957, September.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Republic of Uzbekistan; Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/34, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakhongir Kakhkharov & Alexandr Akimov, 2018. "Financial development in less-developed post-communist economies," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201801, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial reform; Post-communist countries; Transition; Uzbekistan; E44; P21; P26; P34;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:42:y:2009:i:4:p:293-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .