Financial development policies in Uzbekistan: an analysis of achievements and failures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexandr V. Akimov, 2001. "Reforming the financial system. The Case of Uzbekistan," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0234, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alexandr Akimov & Brian Dollery, 2006. "Uzbekistan's Financial System. An Evaluation of Twelve Years of Transition," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 6-31.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Republic of Uzbekistan; Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Saunders, Anthony & Sommariva, Andrea, 1993. "Banking sector and restructuring in Eastern Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 931-957, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jakhongir Kakhkharov & Alexandr Akimov, 2018. "Financial development in less-developed post-communist economies," Discussion Papers in Finance finance:201801, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial reform; Post-communist countries; Transition; Uzbekistan; E44; P21; P26; P34;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ecopln:v:42:y:2009:i:4:p:293-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.