A Generic Framework for a Combined Agent-based Market and Production Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Chiarella & Giulia Iori, 2002. "A simulation analysis of the microstructure of double auction markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 346-353.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- LeBaron, Blake & Arthur, W. Brian & Palmer, Richard, 1999.
"Time series properties of an artificial stock market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1487-1516, September.
- Arthur, W.B. & LeBaron, B. & Palmer, R., 1997. "Time Series Properties of an Artificial Stock Market," Working papers 9725, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- E Ray Canterbery, 2010. "A BRIEF HISTORY OF ECONOMICS:Artful Approaches to the Dismal Science (2nd Edition)," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., edition 2, number 7661, December.
- B. LeBaron, 2001. "A builder's guide to agent-based financial markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 254-261.
- Jason Potts, 2001. "Knowledge and markets," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 413-431.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Furtado, Bernardo Alves & Eberhardt, Isaque Daniel Rocha, 2015.
"Modelo espacial simples da economia: uma proposta teórico-metodológica
[A simple spatial economic model: a proposal]," MPRA Paper 67005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Wijk, Mark T., 2014. "From global economic modelling to household level analyses of food security and sustainability: How big is the gap and can we bridge it?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P2), pages 378-388.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt, 2016.
"A Simple Agent-Based Spatial Model of the Economy: Tools for Policy,"
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation,
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 19(4), pages 1-12.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt, 2015. "A simple agent-based spatial model of the economy: tools for policy," Papers 1510.04967, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based computational economics; Von Neumann technology matrices; Markets; Price mechanism; Invisible hand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:41:y:2013:i:4:p:425-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .