A BRIEF HISTORY OF ECONOMICS:Artful Approaches to the Dismal Science (2nd Edition)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bas Straatman & Danielle Marceau & Roger White, 2013. "A Generic Framework for a Combined Agent-based Market and Production Model," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 425-445, April.
- Reza Naghizadeh & Shaban Elahi & Manoochehr Manteghi & Sepehr Ghazinoory & Marina Ranga, 2015. "Through the magnifying glass: an analysis of regional innovation models based on co-word and meta-synthesis methods," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2481-2505, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHistory of Economic Thought; Economic History; Great Economists; Keynesian Economics; Classical Economics; Monetarism; Contemporary Economics; Adam Smith; David Ricardo; Karl Marx; Alfred Marshall; Thorstein Veblen; John Maynard Keynes; Robert Lucas; John Nash; John Kenneth Galbraith; Milton Friedman;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B16 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Quantitative and Mathematical
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:7661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .