Modeling and Simulation of an Artificial Stock Option Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 32 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100248|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Conrad, Jennifer, 1989. " The Price Effect of Option Introduction," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 487-98, June.
- Niehaus, Frank, 2001.
"The Influence of Heterogeneous Preferences on Asset Prices in an Incomplete Market Model,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-234, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Frank Niehaus, 2001. "The Influence of Heterogeneous Preferences on Asset Prices in an Incomplete Market Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 60, Society for Computational Economics.
- Frank Niehaus, 2001. "The Influence of Heterogeneous Preferences on Asset Prices in an Incomplete Market Model," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 2A.2, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Marco Raberto & Silvano Cincott & Sergio M. Focardi & Michele Marchesi, 2002.
"Traders’ long-run wealth in an artificial financial market,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2002
301, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marco Raberto & Silvano Cincotti & Sergio Focardi & Michele Marchesi, 2003. "Traders' Long-Run Wealth in an Artificial Financial Market," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 255-272, October.
- Robert Tompkins, 2001. "Implied volatility surfaces: uncovering regularities for options on financial futures," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 198-230.
- Kabir, M.R., 1997. "New Evidence on Price and Volatility Effects of Stock Option Introductions," Discussion Paper 1997-37, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Raberto, Marco & Cincotti, Silvano & Focardi, Sergio M. & Marchesi, Michele, 2001.
"Agent-based simulation of a financial market,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 319-327.
- Mannaro, Katiuscia & Marchesi, Michele & Setzu, Alessio, 2008. "Using an artificial financial market for assessing the impact of Tobin-like transaction taxes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 445-462, August.
- Heer, Burkhard & Trede, Mark & Wahrenburg, Mark, 1997. "The Effect of Option Trading at the DTB on the Underlying Stocks' Return Variance," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 233-45.
- St Pierre, Eileen F, 1998. "The Impact of Option Introduction on the Conditional Return Distribution of Underlying Securities," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 105-18, February.
- Fedenia, Mark & Grammatikos, Theoharry, 1992. "Options Trading and the Bid-Ask Spread of the Underlying Stocks," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(3), pages 335-51, July.
- Ross, Stephen A, 1976. "Options and Efficiency," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 75-89, February.
- Raman Kumar & Atulya Sarin & Kuldeep Shastri, 1998. "The Impact of Options Trading on the Market Quality of the Underlying Security: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 717-732, 04.
- Hakansson, Nils H, 1982. " Changes in the Financial Market: Welfare and Price Effects and the Basic Theorems of Value Conservation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 37(4), pages 977-1004, September.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B., 1998. "A note on the impact of options on stock return volatility1," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1181-1191, September.
- repec:dgr:kubcen:199737 is not listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.