Changes in the Financial Market: Welfare and Price Effects and the Basic Theorems of Value Conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Habib, Michel A. & Johnsen, D. Bruce & Naik, Narayan Y., 1997. "Spinoffs and Information," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 153-176, April.
- Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2014. "Trading activity in the equity market and its contingent claims: An empirical investigation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 13-35.
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajšek, 2012. "Misallocation and Financial Frictions: Some Direct Evidence From the Dispersion in Borrowing Costs," NBER Working Papers 18550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Podolski, Edward J. & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2013. "Informed options trading prior to takeovers – Does the regulatory environment matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 286-305.
- Terrance R. Skantz & Roberto Marchesini, 1987. "The Effect Of Voluntary Corporate Liquidation On Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 65-75, March.
- De Winne, Rudy & Gresse, Carole & Platten, Isabelle, 2014. "Liquidity and risk sharing benefits from opening an ETF market with liquidity providers: Evidence from the CAC 40 index," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 31-43.
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajsek, 2013.
"Misallocation and Financial Market Frictions: Some Direct Evidence from the Dispersion in Borrowing Costs,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(1), pages 159-176, January.
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajsek, 2012. "Misallocation and financial market frictions: some direct evidence from the dispersion in borrowing costs," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajsek, 2012. "Code and data files for "Misallocation and Financial Market Frictions: Some Direct Evidence from the Dispersion in Borrowing Costs"," Computer Codes 11-238, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Sabrina Ecca & Michele Marchesi & Alessio Setzu, 2008. "Modeling and Simulation of an Artificial Stock Option Market," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 37-53, September.
- Wi Saeng Kim & Colin M. Young, 1991. "The Effect Of Traded Option Introduction On Shareholder Wealth," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 141-151, June.
- Truong, Cameron & Corrado, Charles & Chen, Yangyang, 2012. "The options market response to accounting earnings announcements," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 423-450.
- Bartley R. Danielsen & Robert A. Van Ness & Richard S. Warr, 2009. "Single Stock Futures as a Substitute for Short Sales: Evidence from Microstructure Data," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(9-10), pages 1273-1293.
- Hakansson, Nils H., 1999. "The Role of a Corporate Bond Market in an Economy -- and in Avoiding Crises," Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series qt6sq4c6g0, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Nils H. Hakansson, 1999. "The Role of a Corporate Bond Market in an Economy - and in Avoiding Crises," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-287, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hara, Chiaki, 2011. "Pareto improvement and agenda control of sequential financial innovations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 336-345.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2742 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hester,D.D., 1998. "Credit flows from banks and capital markets in an evolving Europe," Working papers 16, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Hiremath, Gourishankar S, 2009. "Effects of Option Introduction on Price and Volatility of Underlying Assets - A Review," MPRA Paper 46512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2009. "Options trading activity and firm valuation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 345-360, December.
- Fleming, Jeff & Ostdiek, Barbara, 1999. "The impact of energy derivatives on the crude oil market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 135-167, April.
- Dannemann, Tebbe & Prehn, Soren & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2014. "Optionshandel Und Maispreisvolatilitat: Does the Tail Wag the Dog?," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187371, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2010. "O/S: The relative trading activity in options and stock," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Chung, San-Lin & Liu, Wen-Rang & Tsai, Wei-Che, 2014. "The impact of derivatives hedging on the stock market: Evidence from Taiwan’s covered warrants market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 123-133.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:37:y:1982:i:4:p:977-1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.