Net interstate population growth rates and the Tiebout-Tullock hypothesis: New empirical evidence, 1990–2000
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (404) 965-1555
Fax: (404) 965-1556
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055Email:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewis R. Gale & Will Carrington Heath, 2000. "Elderly Internal Migration in the United States Revisited," Public Finance Review, , vol. 28(2), pages 153-170, March.
- Tullock, Gordon, 1971. "Public Decisions as Public Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(4), pages 913-18, July-Aug..
- Conway, Karen Smith & Houtenville, Andrew J, 1998. " Do the Elderly "Vote with Their Feet"?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 97(4), pages 663-85, December.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416.
- Carlson, Leonard & Cebula, Richard, 1980.
"Voting with One's Feet: A Brief Note on the Case of Public Welfare and the American Indian,"
51559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonard Carlson & Richard Cebula, 1981. "Voting with one's feet: A brief note on the case of public welfare and the American Indian," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 321-325, January.
- Michael A. Nelson, 2000. "Electoral Cycles and the Politics of State Tax Policy," Public Finance Review, , vol. 28(6), pages 540-560, November.
- Cebula, Richard J, 1990. " A Brief Empirical Note on the Tiebout Hypothesis and State Income Tax Policies," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 87-89, October.
- Richard Cebula & Michael Toma, 2006. "Determinants of Geographic Differentials in the Voter Participation Rate," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(1), pages 33-40, March.
- Dawn D. Thilmany & Travis J. Lybbert, 2000. "Migration effects of Olympic siting: A pooled time series cross-sectional analysis of host regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 405-420.
- Lowell E. Gallaway & Richard J. Cebula, 1973. "Differentials and indeterminacy in wage rate analysis: An empirical note," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 26(3), pages 991-995, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:30:y:2002:i:4:p:414-421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.