Borrowed reserves and deposit variation: The risks to monetary policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tinsley, Peter A, et al, 1982. "Policy Robustness: Specification and Simulation of a Monthly Money Market Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 829-856, November.
- Peristiani, Stavros, 1991. "The Model Structure of Discount Window Borrowing," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 23(1), pages 13-34, February.
- Feinman, Joshua N, 1993. "Estimating the Open Market Desk's Daily Reaction Function," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 231-247, May.
- Farr, Helen T & Porter, Richard D, 1982. "Comment on "What Do Money Market Models Tell Us about How to Implement Monetary Policy?"," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 857-868, November.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H. & Foote, William G., 1988. "Forecasting discount window borrowing," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 593-603.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H, 1984. "The Demand for Borrowed Reserves: A Switching Regression Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 407-424, June.
- Judd, John P & Scadding, John L, 1982. "Comment on "What Do Money Market Models Tell Us about How to Implement Monetary Policy?"," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 868-877, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:2:p:178-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Tindall & Roger Spencer, 2000. "Central bank reserve management: Aggregate targets and interest payments on reserves," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(2), pages 178-191, May.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H. & McCoskey, Suzanne K., 2001. "Near integration, bank reluctance, and discount window borrowing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1013-1036, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:25:y:1997:i:3:p:297-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.