The Demand for Borrowed Reserves: A Switching Regression Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamilton, James D, 1996. "The Daily Market for Federal Funds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 26-56, February.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Deutsch, Melinda, 1992. "Comments on the evaluation of policy models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 497-516, August.
- Pearce, Douglas K, 1993.
"Discount Window Borrowing and Federal Reserve Operating Regimes,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(4), pages 564-579, October.
- Pearce, Douglas K., 1990. "Discount Window Borrowing And Federal Reserve Operating Regimes," Department of Economics and Business - Archive 259457, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Tindall & Roger Spencer, 1997. "Borrowed reserves and deposit variation: The risks to monetary policy," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 297-306, September.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H. & McCoskey, Suzanne K., 2001. "Near integration, bank reluctance, and discount window borrowing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1013-1036, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:2:p:407-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.