Regional differences in business ethics in the People’s Republic of China: A multi-dimensional approach to the effects of modernisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy J Adler, 1983. "A Typology of Management Studies Involving Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 29-47, June.
- David A Ralston & Carolyn P Egri & Sally Stewart & Robert H Terpstra & Yu Kaicheng, 1999. "Doing Business in the 21st Century with the New Generation of Chinese Managers: A Study of Generational Shifts in Work Values in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 415-427, June.
- Roy, Abhik & Walters, Peter G. P. & Luk, Sherriff T. K., 2001. "Chinese puzzles and paradoxes: conducting business research in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 203-210, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Xufei & Ding, Zhujun & Yuan, Lin, 2016. "Subnational institutions, political capital, and the internationalization of entrepreneurial firms in emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 843-854.
- Kuo-Wei Lin & Kai-Ping Huang, 2014. "Moral judgment and ethical leadership in Chinese management: the role of Confucianism and collectivism," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 37-47, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness ethics; China; Modernisation; Moral judgements; Regional differences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:asiapa:v:27:y:2010:i:2:p:215-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.