mediation: R Package for Causal Mediation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Imai, Kosuke & Yamamoto, Teppei, 2013. "Identification and Sensitivity Analysis for Multiple Causal Mechanisms: Revisiting Evidence from Framing Experiments," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 141-171, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:35:y:2018:i:4:p:673-685 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:129:y:2019:i:c:p:738-748 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:intell:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burhan Can Karahasan & Firat Bilgel, 2018. "State-Business Relations and Financial Accessibility: Explaining Firm Performance in the MENA Region," Working Papers 1279, Economic Research Forum, revised 26 Dec 2018.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:120-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:jdm:journl:v:14:y:2019:i:3:p:349-363 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:62-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:157:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-017-3643-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Huber, 2016. "Disentangling policy effects into causal channels," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 259-259, May.
- Ward, Jeffrey T. & Hartley, Richard D. & Tillyer, Rob, 2016. "Unpacking gender and racial/ethnic biases in the federal sentencing of drug offenders: A causal mediation approach," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 196-206.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:92:y:2018:i:c:p:219-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hsu Yu-Chin & Huber Martin & Lai Tsung-Chih, 2019.
"Nonparametric estimation of natural direct and indirect effects based on inverse probability weighting,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Hsu, Yu-Chin & Huber, Martin & Lai, Tsung Chih, 2017. "Nonparametric estimation of natural direct and indirect effects based on inverse probability weighting," FSES Working Papers 482, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Christopher Ojeda, 2015. "Depression and Political Participation," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1226-1243, November.
- repec:bpj:ijbist:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:18:n:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:4:p:780-798 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sijeong Lim & Brian Burgoon, 2017. "Globalization and Support for Unemployment Spending in Asia," Working Papers hal-01670983, HAL.
- Brown, Martin & Henchoz, Caroline & Spycher, Thomas, 2017. "Culture and Financial Literacy," Working Papers on Finance 1703, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:64-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:biomet:v:73:y:2017:i:2:p:401-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:decisn:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s40622-017-0166-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:socmed:v:202:y:2018:i:c:p:43-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:310-320 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:059:i05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.