A Transfer Function Analysis of Real Estate Capitalization Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George W. Gau & Ko Wang, 1990. "A Further Examination of Appraisal Data and the Potential Bias in Real Estate Return Indexes," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 40-48.
- S. Michael Giliberto, 1988. "A Note on the use of Appraisal Data in Indexes of Performance Measurement," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 77-83.
- Darrat, Ali F & Glascock, John L, 1989. "Real Estate Returns, Money and Fiscal Deficits: Is the Real Estate Market Efficient?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 197-208, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John McDonald & Sofia Dermisi, 2009. "Office Building Capitalization Rates: The Case of Downtown Chicago," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 472-485, November.
- Huang, Daisy J. & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tse, Chung-Yi, 2017.
"What account for the differences in rent-price ratio and turnover rate? A search-and-matching approach,"
76864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daisy J. HUANG & Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Chung-Yi TSE, 2017. "What account for the differences in rent-price ratio and turnover rate? A search-and-matching approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0990, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Doina Chichernea & Norm Miller & Jeff Fisher & Bob White & Michael Sklarz, 2008. "ACross-Sectional Analysis of CapRates by MSA," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(3), pages 249-292.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Hugh O. Nourse, 1993. "Factors Influencing Capitalization Rates," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(2), pages 221-238.
- Zahra Saderion & Barton Smith & Charles A. Smith, 1994. "An Integrated Approach to the Evaluation of Commercial Real Estate," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(2), pages 151-168.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Bryan D. MacGregor, 2005.
"Investor Rationality: Evidence from U.K. Property Capitalization Rates,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 299-322, June.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Bryan D. MacGregor, 2003. "Investor Rationality: Evidence from UK Property Capitalization Rates," NBER Working Papers 9894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Chaney & Martin Hoesli, 2015. "Transaction-Based and Appraisal-Based Capitalization Rate Determinants," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 18(1), pages 1-43.
- G. Donald Jud & Daniel T. Winkler, 1995. "The Capitalization Rate of Commercial Properties and Market Returns," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(5), pages 509-518.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:5:n:3:1990:p:371-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.