Real Estate Returns, Money and Fiscal Deficits: Is the Real Estate Market Efficient?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maier, Gunther & Herath, Shanaka, 2009.
"Real Estate Market Efficiency. A Survey of Literature,"
402, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gunther Maier & Shanaka Herath, 2009. "Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2009_07, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gunther Maier & Shanaka Herath, 2009. "Real Estate Market Efficiency: A Survey of Literature," ERES eres2009_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Chyi Lin Lee & Ming-Long Lee, 2012. "Do European real estate stocks hedge inflation? Evidence from developed and emerging markets," ERES eres2012_155, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Richard D. Evans, 1990. "A Transfer Function Analysis of Real Estate Capitalization Rates," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(3), pages 371-380.
- Gwangheon Hong & Bong Lee, 2013. "Does Inflation Illusion Explain the Relation between REITs and Inflation?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 123-151, July.
- Chien-Yun Chang & Jian-Hsin Chou & Hung-Gay Fung, 2012. "Time dependent behavior of the Asian and the US REITs around the subprime crisis," Journal of Property Investment & Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 282-303, April.
- repec:bla:abacus:v:53:y:2017:i:2:p:273-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ying Hao & Hsiang-Hui Chu & Kuan-Cheng Ko & Lin Lin, 2016. "Momentum Strategies and Investor Sentiment in the REIT Market," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 41-71, March.
- Martin Hoesli & Colin Lizieri & Bryan MacGregor, 2008.
"The Inflation Hedging Characteristics of US and UK Investments: A Multi-Factor Error Correction Approach,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 183-206, February.
- Martin Hoesli & Colin Lizieri & Bryan MacGregor, "undated". "The Inflation Hedging Characteristics of US and UK Investments: A Multifactor Error Correction Approach," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 06-04, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Martin Hoesli & Colin Lizieri & Bryan MacGregor, 2006. "The Inflation Hedging Characteristics of US and UK Investments: A Multi-Factor Error Correction Approach," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2006-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Paul Goebel & David Harrison & Jeffrey Mercer & Ryan Whitby, 2013. "REIT Momentum and Characteristic-Related REIT Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 564-581, October.
- Ming-Chi Chen & Chi-Lu Peng & So-De Shyu & Jhih-Hong Zeng, 2012. "Market States and the Effect on Equity REIT Returns due to Changes in Monetary Policy Stance," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 364-382, August.
- Darrat, Ali F & Glascock, John L, 1993. "On the Real Estate Market Efficiency," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 55-72, July.
- Kuang-Liang Chang & Nan-Kuang Chen & Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2016.
"Losing Track of the Asset Markets: the Case of Housing and Stock,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(4), pages 435-492.
- Kuang-Liang Chang & Nan-Kuang Chen & Charles Ka Yui Leung, 2015. "Losing track of the asset markets: the case of housing and stock," ISER Discussion Paper 0932, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- William L. Attebery & Ronald C. Rutherford & Mark E. Eakin, 1993. "Industrial Real Estate Prices and Market Efficiency," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(3), pages 377-386.
- Levi, Maurice D. & Venezia, Itzhak & Zhang, Yimin, 1996. "The velocity puzzle revisited: The effects of the housing and stock markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 23-32, February.
- Chyi Lin Lee & Ming-Long Lee, 2014. "Do European real estate stocks hedge inflation? Evidence from developed and emerging markets," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 178-197, June.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang, 2011. "The nonlinear effects of expected and unexpected components of monetary policy on the dynamics of REIT returns," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 911-920, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:2:y:1989:i:3:p:197-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.