Franchise Affiliation and Brokerage Firm Selection: A Perceptual Investigation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Frew & G. Donald Jud, 1986. "The Value of a Real Estate Franchise," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 374-383.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leon G. Shilton & Janet K. Tandy, 1993. "The Information Precision of CBD Office Vacancy Rates," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(3), pages 421-444.
- Susan Logan Nelson & Theron R. Nelson, 1995. "RESERV: An Instrument for Measuring Real Estate Brokerage Service Quality," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 99-114.
- Vicky L. Seiler & James R. Webb & Thomas W. Whipple, 2000. "Assessment of Real Estate Brokerage Service Quality with a Practicing Professional's Instrument," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(1), pages 105-117.
- Vicky L. Seiler & Michael J. Seiler & James R. Webb, 2006. "Impact of Homebuyer Characteristics on Service Quality in Real Estate Brokerage," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 9(1), pages 44-61.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:3:n:2:1988:p:87-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.