Examination of the Effect of Buyer Agency on the Distribution of Closing Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colwell, Peter F & Guntermann, Karl L & Sirmans, C F, 1979. "Discount Points and Housing Prices: Comment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1049-1054, September.
- Jay N. Ball & Hugh O. Nourse, 1988. "Testing the Conventional Representation Model for Residential Real Estate Brokerage," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(2), pages 119-131.
- Roy T. Black & Hugh O. Nourse, 1995. "The Effect of Different Brokerage Modes on Closing Costs and House Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 87-98.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Zerbst, Robert H & Brueggeman, William B, 1977. "FHA and VA Mortgage Discount Points and Housing Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(5), pages 1766-1773, December.
- Brueggeman, William B & Zerbst, Robert H, 1979. "Discount Points and Housing Prices: A Reply," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1055-1060, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:14:n:1:1997:p:43-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .