Borders Matter! - Regional Integration in North America / Grenzen sind bedeutsam! - Regionale Integration Nordamerika
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Dudley & Ulrich Blum, 2001. "Religion and economic growth: was Weber right?," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 207-230.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Durlauf, Steven N., 1996.
"Interpreting tests of the convergence hypothesis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 161-173.
- Bernard, A.B. & Durlauf, S.N., 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," Working papers 9401r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Steven N. Durlauf, 1994. "Interpreting Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," NBER Technical Working Papers 0159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blum, U. & Bolduc, D. & Gaudry, M., 1990.
"From Correlation to Distributed Contiguities: a Family of Ar-C-D Autocorrelation Processes,"
Cahiers de recherche
9031, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Blum, U. & Bolduc, D. & Gaudry, M., 1990. "From Correlation To Distributed Contiguities: A Family Of Ar-C-D Autocorrelation Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9031, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bolduc, D. & Blum, U.C. & Gaudry, M.J., 1990. "From Correlation To Distributed Contiguities: A Family of AR-C-D Autocorrelation Processes," Cahiers de recherche 9019, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Blum, U. & Dudley, L., 2001. "Religion and Economic Growth: Was Weber Right?," Cahiers de recherche 2001-05, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Blum, U.C.H., 1987. "A Distributed "Lag" for Spatially Correlated Residuals," Cahiers de recherche 8711, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Garoupa, Nuno, 1996. "Portugal-European Union convergence: Some evidence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 545-553, November.
More about this item
KeywordsAutocorrelation; border; Europe; gravitation model; integration; North America; Autokorrelation; Europa; Grenze; Gravitationsmodell; Integration; Nordamerika;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:223:y:2003:i:5:p:513-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.