Investitionsverhalten und Liquiditätsrestringiertheit. Eine Sensitivitätsanalyse / Investment Behaviour and Liquidity Constraints. A Sensitivity Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Kashyap, Anil K & Whited, Toni M, 1995. "International Finance and Firm Investment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 683-701, August.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & John V. Leahy, 1996.
"Fixed Costs: The Demise of Marginal q,"
NBER Working Papers
5508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caballero, R.J., 1996. "Fixed Costs: The Demise of Marginal q," Working papers 96-14, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Ricardo J. Caballero & John V. Leahy, 1996. "Fixed Costs: The Demise of Marginal q," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1765, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Stephen Bond & Costas Meghir, 1994.
"Dynamic Investment Models and the Firm's Financial Policy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 197-222.
- Stephen Bond & Costas Meghir, 1990. "Dynamic Investment Models and the Firm's Financial Policy," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0013, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1988. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Perfect, Steven B. & Wiles, Kenneth W., 1994. "Alternative constructions of Tobin's q: An empirical comparison," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 313-341, July.
- Lindenberg, Eric B & Ross, Stephen A, 1981. "Tobin's q Ratio and Industrial Organization," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Xiaoqiang Hu & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1998. "Investment And Capital Market Imperfections: A Switching Regression Approach Using U.S. Firm Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(3), pages 466-479, August.
- Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 1997. "Investment Irreversibility and Finance Constraints," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 59(1), pages 89-108, February.
- Hubbard, R Glenn & Kashyap, Anil K, 1992.
"Internal Net Worth and the Investment Process: An Application to U.S. Agriculture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 506-534, June.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil K. Kashyap, 1990. "Internal net worth and the investment process: an application to U.S. agriculture," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 124, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil K. Kashyap, 1991. "Internal net worth and the investment process: an application to U.S. agriculture," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Anil Kashyap, 1990. "Internal Net Worth and the Investment Process: An Application to U.S. Agriculture," NBER Working Papers 3339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banz, Rolf W & Breen, William J, 1986. " Sample-Dependent Results Using Accounting and Market Data: Some Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(4), pages 779-793, September.
- Chirinko, Robert S & Schaller, Huntley, 1995.
"Why Does Liquidity Matter in Investment Equations?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 527-548, May.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Huntley Schaller, 1993. "Why does liquidity matter in investment equations?," Research Working Paper 93-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Oliner, Stephen & Rudebusch, Glenn & Sichel, Daniel, 1995.
"New and Old Models of Business Investment: A Comparison of Forecasting Performance,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 806-826, August.
- Stephen Oliner & Glenn Rudebusch & Daniel Sichel, 1993. "New and old models of business investment: a comparison of forecasting performance," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 141, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & Bruce C. Petersen, 1996. "Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment: Response to Kaplan and Zingales," NBER Working Papers 5462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Econometric Studies of Investment Behavior: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 1111-1147, December.
- Oliner, Stephen D & Rudebusch, Glenn D, 1992. "Sources of the Financing Hierarchy for Business Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 643-654, November.
- Alonso-Borrego, Cesar & Bentolila, Samuel, 1994. "Investment and Q in Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(1), pages 49-65, February.
- Steven N. Kaplan & Luigi Zingales, 1997. "Do Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities Provide Useful Measures of Financing Constraints?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 169-215.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestment; liquidity constraints; Tobins Q;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:220:y:2000:i:3:p:257-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.