Measuring the Impact of Growth and Income Distribution on Poverty in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "A Review of Decomposition of Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florent Bresson, 2008. "The estimation of the growth and redistribution components of changes in poverty: a reassessment," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(14), pages 1-7.
- Pieters, Janneke, 2010. "Education and household inequality change: a decomposition analysis for India," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-114, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- David E. Sahn, 2012.
"Health Inequality across Populations of Individuals,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 24(4), pages 316-326, December.
- David Sahn, 2012. "Health Inequality across Populations of Individuals," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 24(4), pages 316-326.
- David Sahn, 2012. "Health Inequality across Populations of Individuals," Post-Print halshs-00785681, HAL.
- David SAHN, 2012. "Health Inequality across Populations of Individuals," Working Papers 201228, CERDI.
- David Sahn, 2009. "Weights on the rise: where and for whom?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 7(4), pages 351-370, December.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pieters, Janneke, 2010. "Growth and Inequality in India: Analysis of an Extended Social Accounting Matrix," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 270-281, March.
- Dhongde, Shatakshee, 2017. "Measuring Segregation of the Poor: Evidence from India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 111-123.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2008:i:14:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Negre, Mario, 2010. "Concepts and Operationalization of Pro-Poor Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 047, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Sahn & Stephen Younger, 2005. "Improvements in children’s health: Does inequality matter?," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 3(2), pages 125-143, August.
- Dhongde, Shatakshee, 2004.
"Decomposing Spatial Differences in Poverty in India,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shatakshee Dhongde, 2010. "Decomposing Spatial Differences in Poverty in India," Working Papers id:3267, eSocialSciences.
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 2006. "Changes in inequality and poverty in Latin America: Looking beyond income to health and education," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 9, pages 215-234, November.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; income distribution; poverty; decomposition; India;
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jid:journl:y:2007:v:16:i:2:p:25-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timm Boenke). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gyorkca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.