ICT Industry In India: A Swot Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Peter C. Y., 1987. "Causality between export growth and industrial development : Empirial evidence from the NICs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 55-63, June.
- Michaely, Michael, 1977. "Exports and growth : An empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 49-53, February.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi, 1991. "Exports, imports, and economic growth in semi-industrialized countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 93-116, January.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Mohtadi, Hamid & Shabsigh, Ghiath, 1991. "Exports, growth and causality in LDCs : A re-examination," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 405-415, October.
- Kavoussi, Rostam M., 1984. "Export expansion and economic growth : Further empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 241-250.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de la Rue du Can, Stephane & Price, Lynn & Zwickel, Timm, 2015. "Understanding the full climate change impact of energy consumption and mitigation at the end-use level: A proposed methodology for allocating indirect carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 548-559.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:02:n:s2010007812500054 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:03:n:s0217590814500209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arun S. Malik & Stephen C. Smith, 2012.
"Adaptation To Climate Change In Low-Income Countries: Lessons From Current Research And Needs From Future Research,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1-22.
- Stephen C. Smith & Arun S. Malik, 2012. "Adaptation to Climate Change in Low-Income Countries: Lessons from Current Research and Needs from Future Research," Working Papers 2012-8, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Blass, Vered & Corbett, Charles J. & Delmas, Magali A. & Muthulingam, Suresh, 2014. "Top management and the adoption of energy efficiency practices: Evidence from small and medium-sized manufacturing firms in the US," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 560-571.
- Thompson, Shirley & Si, Minxing, 2014. "Strategic analysis of energy efficiency projects: Case study of a steel mill in Manitoba," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 814-819.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Shinji Kaneko & Satoru Komatsu & Hidemichi Fujii, 2014. "How does a firm’s management of greenhouse gas emissions influence its economic performance? Analyzing effects through demand and productivity in Japanese manufacturing firms," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 355-366, December.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:14:y:2010:i:05:n:s1363919610002878 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:07:y:2012:i:01:n:s2010495212500030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Javier Escobal & Eva Flores, 2009. "Maternal Migration and Child Well-being in Peru(Migración materna y bienestar infantil en el Perú)," Documentos de Trabajo (Niños del Milenio-GRADE) ninosm56, Niños del Milenio (Young Lives).
- Hasanbeigi, Ali & Price, Lynn & Lu, Hongyou & Lan, Wang, 2010. "Analysis of energy-efficiency opportunities for the cement industry in Shandong Province, China: A case study of 16 cement plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3461-3473.
More about this item
KeywordsIndian Economy; Communication development; Infrastructure;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jge:journl:345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr J K Sachdeva). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcssindia.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .