Assessment of Compliance with OHADA Uniform Accounting Act by Public Limited Companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chamisa, Edward E., 2000. "The Relevance and Observance of the IASC Standards in Developing Countries and the Particular Case of Zimbabwe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 267-286, July.
- Donatien AvelÃ© & Jean-Guy Degos, 2014. "Standardisation of international accounting: harmonisation between OHADA and IASB (IFRS) reference frameworks," African Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 27-47.
- Street, Donna L. & Gray, Sidney J. & Bryant, Stephanie M., 1999. "Acceptance and Observance of International Accounting Standards: An Empirical Study of Companies Claiming to Comply with IASs," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 11-48.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Micheal Forzeh Fossung & Lious Agbor Tabot Ntoung & Helena Maria Santos de Oliveira & Cláudia Maria Ferreira Pereira & Susana Adelina Moreira Carvalho Bastos & Liliana Marques Pimentel, 2020. "Transition to the Revised OHADA Law on Accounting and Financial Reporting: Corporate Perceptions of Costs and Benefits," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-19, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Niclas Hellman & Jordi Carenys & Soledad Moya Gutierrez, 2018. "Introducing More IFRS Principles of Disclosure – Will the Poor Disclosers Improve?," Accounting in Europe, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 242-321, May.
- Peng, Songlan & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & van der Laan Smith, Joyce & Harless, David W., 2008. "Does Convergence of Accounting Standards Lead to the Convergence of Accounting Practices?: A Study from China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 448-468, December.
- Pius V.C. Okoye & Jane F.N. Okoye & Raymond A. Ezejiofor, 2014. "Impact of the IFRS Adoption on Stock Market Movement in Nigerian Corporate Organization," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(9), pages 202-218, September.
- Pekdemir, Recep & Kepce Yonet, Nazli, 2010. "Exploratory Evidence for the Adoption of the Ias 7 in Turkey," MPRA Paper 29993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel, Sajay & Manassian, Armond, 2011. "The rise and coming fall of international accounting research," CRITICAL PERSPECTIVES ON ACCOUNTING, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 608-627.
- Mohammad Nurunnabi, 2017. "IFRS and Saudi accounting standards: a critical investigation," International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(3), pages 191-206, August.
- Cătălina Florentina PRICOPE, 2016. "The role of institutional pressures in developing countries. Implications for IFRS," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(607), S), pages 27-40, Summer.
- Parmod Chand & Arvind Patel & Michael White, 2015. "Adopting International Financial Reporting Standards for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 139-154, June.
- Pignatel, Isabelle & Tchakoute Tchuigoua, Hubert, 2020. "Microfinance institutions and International Financial Reporting Standards: An exploratory analysis," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(C).
- Poudel, Ghanshyam & Hellmann, Andreas & Perera, Hector, 2014. "The adoption of International Financial Reporting Standards in a non-colonized developing country: The case of Nepal," Advances in accounting, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 209-216.
- Mostafa Kamal Hassan, 2009. "UAE corporations-specific characteristics and level of risk disclosure," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(7), pages 668-687, July.
- Mennicken, Andrea, 2006. "Translation and standardisation: audit world building in Post-Soviet Russia," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3033, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Street, Donna L. & Bryant, Stephanie M., 2000. "Disclosure Level and Compliance with IASs: A Comparison of Companies With and Without U.S. Listings and Filings," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 305-329, September.
- S. Susela Devi & R. Helen Samujh, 2015. "The Political Economy of Convergence: The Case of IFRS for SMEs," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 124-138, June.
- Hana Vimrová, 2016. "The Significance of Reporting Employee Benefits in Accordance with IFRS in the Czech Business Practice [Relevance vykazování zaměstnaneckých požitků v souladu s IFRS v české podnikové praxi]," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2016(6), pages 38-55.
- Elsayed, Mohamed Omran & Hoque, Zahirul, 2010. "Perceived international environmental factors and corporate voluntary disclosure practices: An empirical study," The British Accounting Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 17-35.
- Tyrrall, David & Woodward, David & Rakhimbekova, Almagoul, 2007. "The relevance of International Financial Reporting Standards to a developing country: Evidence from Kazakhstan," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 82-110.
- Al-Shammari, Bader & Brown, Philip & Tarca, Ann, 2008. "An investigation of compliance with international accounting standards by listed companies in the Gulf Co-Operation Council member states," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 425-447, December.
- Abulkasem Dowa & Abdulmonem M. Elgammi & Abdesalam Elhatab & Hassan A. Mutat, 2017. "Main Worldwide Cultural Obstacles on Adopting International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 172-179, February.
- Patricia Teixeira Lopes & Rui Couto Viana, 2008. "The transition to IFRS: disclosures by Portuguese listed companies," FEP Working Papers 285, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
More about this item
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jfr:afr111:v:5:y:2016:i:3:p:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sciedu Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cepflch.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.