National Identities and Socio-Economic Development in European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Slawomir Magala, 2011. "Imagined Identities of Existing Cities: The Reputation Game," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Frank M. Go & Robert Govers (ed.), International Place Branding Yearbook 2011, chapter 0, pages 12-24, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ruggie, John Gerard, 1993. "Territoriality and beyond: problematizing modernity in international relations," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 139-174, January.
- Erik Braun, 2011. "History Matters: The Path Dependency of Place Brands," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Frank M. Go & Robert Govers (ed.), International Place Branding Yearbook 2011, chapter 0, pages 39-46, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Ingvar Tjøstheim & Frank M. Go, 2011. "Place Marketing and Experience of Place in a Virtual Environment: An Empirical Analysis of the Importance of Hedonic Meaning," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Frank M. Go & Robert Govers (ed.), International Place Branding Yearbook 2011, chapter 0, pages 165-176, Palgrave Macmillan.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tanja Börzel, 2010. "European Governance: Negotiation and Competition in the Shadow of Hierarchy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 191-219, March.
- Ines Wagner, 2015. "The Political Economy of Borders in a 'Borderless' European Labour Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(6), pages 1370-1385, November.
- Clayton L. Thyne, 2006. "Cheap Signals with Costly Consequences," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 50(6), pages 937-961, December.
- Eyüp Özveren & Utku Havuç & Emrah Karaoğuz, 2012. "From Stages to Varieties of Capitalism: Lessons, Limits and Prospects," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(1), pages 13-36, March.
- Monterescu, Daniel, 2011. "Estranged Natives and Indigenized Immigrants: A Relational Anthropology of Ethnically Mixed Towns in Israel," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 270-281, February.
- Ã‡aÄŸÄ±l T. Etkin & Nusret Sinan Evcan, 2021. "Analyzing Multi-Definitional Problems of Concepts in International Relations: Re-Conceptualizing Change," SAGE Open, , vol. 11(4), pages 21582440211, October.
- Atul Mishra, 2008. "Boundaries and Territoriality in South Asia," International Studies, , vol. 45(2), pages 105-132, April.
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2004. "The Cluster as Market Organisation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(5-6), pages 991-1009, May.
- Liesbet Hooghe, Gary Marks, 2002. "Types of Multi-Level Governance," Les Cahiers européens de Sciences Po 3, Centre d'études européennes (CEE) at Sciences Po, Paris.
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2003. "The Cluster as Market Organization," DRUID Working Papers 03-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bohle, Dorothee, 1999. "Der Pfad in die Abhängigkeit? Eine kritische Bewertung institutionalistischer Beiträge in der Transformationsdebatte," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 99-103, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Douglas Howland, 2019. "Sovereign Claims and Possessions – The Beginnings of the Territorial State," International Journal of Social Science Studies, Redfame publishing, vol. 7(6), pages 71-84, November.
- Christopher M. Dent & Jörn Dosch (ed.), 2012. "The Asia-Pacific, Regionalism and the Global System," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14888.
- Robert Wolfe, 2018. "Learning about digital trade: Privacy and e-commerce in CETA and TPP," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/27, European University Institute.
- Mavrozacharakis, Emmanuel & Lavdas, Kostas, 2014. "Räume der Übertragung: Die neue transnationale Politik der säkularen Stagnation [Spaces of Transference: The New Transnational Politics of Secular Stagnation]," MPRA Paper 61688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Overbeek, Henk, 2002. "Globalisation and Governance: Contradictions of Neo-Liberal Migration Management," Discussion Paper Series 26363, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Alam Khan & Mario Arturo Ruiz Estrada, 2017. "Globalization and terrorism: an overview," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1811-1819, July.
- JosÃ© L. GarcÃa-Aguilar, 1999. "The Autonomy and Democracy of Indigenous Peoples in Canada and Mexico," The ANNALS of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, , vol. 565(1), pages 79-90, September.
- Neil Brenner, 1999. "Globalisation as Reterritorialisation: The Re-scaling of Urban Governance in the European Union," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(3), pages 431-451, March.
- Kobrin, Stephen J., 2015. "Is a global nonmarket strategy possible? Economic integration in a multipolar world order," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 262-272.
More about this item
Keywordsnational identities; development; identity indicators; national motto; country logo;
All these keywords.
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:1:p:79-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.