The Eap: A Failure Of The European Neighbourhood Policy Or Sharing A Power Balance In The Neighbourhood?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andris Piebalgs, 2006. "Green paper: A European strategy for sustainable, competitive and secure energy," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(02), pages 8-20, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- repec:ntu:ntugeo:vol2-iss1-14-005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nkwetta, Dan Nchelatebe & Sandercock, Jim, 2016. "A state-of-the-art review of solar air-conditioning systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1351-1366.
- Elodie Le Cadre & Caroline Orset, 2010. "Irreversible investment, uncertainty, and ambiguity: The case of bioenergy sector," Working Papers 2010/03, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Karanfil, Fatih & Li, Yuanjing, 2015.
"Electricity consumption and economic growth: Exploring panel-specific differences,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 264-277.
- Fatih Karanfil & Yuanjing Li, 2014. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: exploring panel‐specific differences," Working Papers 2014-337, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Fatih Karanfil & Yuanjing Li, 2015. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: Exploring panel-specific differences," Post-Print hal-01385981, HAL.
- Berndes, Goran & Hansson, Julia, 2007. "Bioenergy expansion in the EU: Cost-effective climate change mitigation, employment creation and reduced dependency on imported fuels," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5965-5979, December.
- Pedro Linares & Xavier Labandeira, 2010.
"Energy Efficiency: Economics And Policy,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 573-592, July.
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Pedro Linares, 2009. "Energy Efficiency: Economics and Policy," Economic Reports 06-09, FEDEA.
- Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2010. "Energy efficiency: Economics and Policy," Working Papers 05-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Muñoz, José Ignacio & Sánchez de la Nieta, Agustín A. & Contreras, Javier & Bernal-Agustín, José L., 2009. "Optimal investment portfolio in renewable energy: The Spanish case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5273-5284, December.
- Peter Lund, 2012. "The European Union challenge: integration of energy, climate, and economic policy," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 60-68, July.
- Finon, Dominique & Locatelli, Catherine, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 423-442, January.
- Dawid Szutowski & Piotr Ratajczak, 2016. "The Relation between CSR and Innovation. Model Approach," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 12(2), pages 1-1.
- Conti, C. & Mancusi, M.L. & Sanna-Randaccio, F. & Sestini, R. & Verdolini, E., 2018.
"Transition towards a green economy in Europe: Innovation and knowledge integration in the renewable energy sector,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1996-2009.
- C. Conti & M. L. Mancusi & F. Sanna-Randaccio & R. Sestini & E. Verdolini, 2016. "Transition Towards a Green Economy in Europe: Innovation and Knowledge Integration in the Renewable Energy Sector," Working Papers 2016.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mancusi, Maria Luisa & Conti, Chiara & Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca & Sestini, Roberta, 2018. "Transition Towards a Green Economy in Europe: Innovation and Knowledge Integration in the Renewable Energy Sector," MPRA Paper 95775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conti, Chiara & Mancusi, Maria Luisa & Francesca, Sanna-Randaccio & Roberta, Sestini & Elena, Verdolini, 2016. "Transition Towards a Green Economy in Europe: Innovation and Knowledge Integration in the Renewable Energy Sector," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 250256, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Dieckhoener, Caroline, 2010. "Simulating security of supply effects of the Nabucco and South Stream projects for the European natural gas market," EWI Working Papers 2010-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI), revised 21 Jan 2012.
- Weiwei Liu & Yuan Tao & Zhile Yang & Kexin Bi, 2019. "Exploring and Visualizing the Patent Collaboration Network: A Case Study of Smart Grid Field in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-18, January.
- Robert Karaszewski & Paweł Modrzyński & Joanna Modrzyńska, 2021. "The Use of Blockchain Technology in Public Sector Entities Management: An Example of Security and Energy Efficiency in Cloud Computing Data Processing," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-19, March.
- Golobic, Mojca & Marot, Naja, 2011. "Territorial impact assessment: Integrating territorial aspects in sectoral policies," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 163-173, August.
- deLlano-Paz, Fernando & Calvo-Silvosa, Anxo & Iglesias Antelo, Susana & Soares, Isabel, 2015. "The European low-carbon mix for 2030: The role of renewable energy sources in an environmentally and socially efficient approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 49-61.
- Jean-Arnold Vinois, 2007. "The Way towards an Energy Policy for Europe," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(1), pages 17-25.
- Dall’O’, Giuliano & Sarto, Luca & Sanna, Nicola & Tonetti, Valeria & Ventura, Martina, 2015. "On the use of an energy certification database to create indicators for energy planning purposes: Application in northern Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 207-217.
- Aleksandras Chlebnikovas & Dainius Paliulis & Artūras Kilikevičius & Jaroslaw Selech & Jonas Matijošius & Kristina Kilikevičienė & Darius Vainorius, 2021. "Possibilities and Generated Emissions of Using Wood and Lignin Biofuel for Heat Production," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Sanda VISAN & Cristina ALPOPI, 2013. "Favorable Energy Management to Extend the Use of Solar Energy in Romania," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 14(2), pages 281-293, May.
- Sáenz de Miera, Gonzalo & del Rio González, Pablo & Vizcaino, Ignacio, 2008. "Analysing the impact of renewable electricity support schemes on power prices: The case of wind electricity in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3345-3359, September.
More about this item
KeywordsENP/EaP; Energy interdependence; Russian Influence; the EaP countries’ attitude;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:3:p:522-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.