The Relevance Of Eap With Regard To Regional Economic Resilience Capacity Building
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Pendall & Kathryn A. Foster & Margaret Cowell, 2009. "Resilience and regions: building understanding of the metaphor," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 3(1), pages 71-84.
- Lino Briguglio & Gordon Cordina & Nadia Farrugia & Stephanie Vella, 2009.
"Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements,"
Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 229-247.
- Lino Briguglio & Gordon Cordina & Nadia Farrugia & Stephanie Vella, 2008. "Economic Vulnerability and Resilience: Concepts and Measurements," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2008-55, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sergey LISNYAK, 2015. "Literature Review Regarding The Concept Of Resilience And Its Assessment In The Context Of The Economic Dimension," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(2a), pages 511-518, September.
- Nguyen, H.-R. & Ngo, Q.-T. & Nguyen, N.-D., 2018.
"Effects of Natural Disaster on Rice Production at Farm Level: New Evidence from Vietnam,"
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 10(1).
- Nguyen, Hong - Ron & Ngo, Quang - Thanh & Nguyen, Ngoc - Danh, 2018. "Effects of Natural Disaster on Rice Production at Farm Level: New Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 88701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Georgescu, George, 2015. "Resilience to crisis and GDP recovery at county level in Romania," MPRA Paper 63246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoon, Joung Taek & Youn, Byeng D. & Yoo, Minji & Kim, Yunhan, 2017. "A newly formulated resilience measure that considers false alarms," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 417-427.
- A D Adom, 2016. "Resilience of developing countries to shocks: Case study of WAEMU countries with SUR and VAR Approaches," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 21(2), pages 105-138, September.
- Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Ganau & Marco Modica, 2019.
"Does related variety affect regional resilience? New evidence from Italy,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 62(3), pages 657-680, June.
- Giulio Cainelli & Roberto Ganau & Marco Modica, 2018. "Does related variety affect regional resilience? New evidence from Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1823, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2018.
- Paolo Rizzi & Paola Graziano & Antonio Dallara, 2018. "A capacity approach to territorial resilience: the case of European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 60(2), pages 285-328, March.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina VASILE, 2014. "Conceptual framework of economic resilience and vulnerability,at national and regional levels," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 39(2(48)), pages 5-18, December.
- Inayat Ullah Mangla, 2011. "Reconstructing the Performance of Pakistan’s Political Economy: Another Paradigm," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(Special E), pages 30-70, September.
- Angeon, Valérie & Bates, Samuel, 2015.
"Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 140-162.
- Samuel Bates & Valérie Angeon, 2015. "Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application," Post-Print hal-01291345, HAL.
- Samuel Bates & Valérie Angeon, 2015. "Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application," Post-Print hal-02136577, HAL.
- Unver, Mustafa & Dogru, Bulent, 2015. "The Determinants of Economic Fragility: Case of the Fragile Five Countries," MPRA Paper 68734, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Stefan Kienberger & Thomas Blaschke & Rukhe Zaidi, 2013. "A framework for spatio-temporal scales and concepts from different disciplines: the ‘vulnerability cube’," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 68(3), pages 1343-1369, September.
- Naudé, Wim & Amorós, José Ernesto & Cristi, Oscar, 2013. ""Romanticizing Penniless Entrepreneurs?" The Relationship between Start-Ups and Human Wellbeing across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7547, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tauisi Taupo & Ilan Noy, 2017.
"At the Very Edge of a Storm: The Impact of a Distant Cyclone on Atoll Islands,"
Economics of Disasters and Climate Change, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 143-166, July.
- Taupo, Tauisi & Noy, Ilan, 2016. "At the very edge of a storm: The impact of a distant cyclone on Atoll Islands," Working Paper Series 5410, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Tauisi Taupo & Ilan Noy, 2016. "At the Very Edge of a Storm: The Impact of a Distant Cyclone on Atoll Islands," CESifo Working Paper Series 6220, CESifo.
- Montalbano, Pierluigi, 2011.
"Trade Openness and Developing Countries' Vulnerability: Concepts, Misconceptions, and Directions for Research,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1489-1502, September.
- Pierluigi Montalbano, 2010. "Does trade opennes increase vulnerability? A survey of the literature," Working Paper Series 0410, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Patnaik, Unmesh & Das, Prasun Kumar, 2017. "Do Development Interventions Confer Adaptive Capacity? Insights from Rural India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 298-312.
- Lisa Gianmoena & Vicente Rios, 2018. "The Determinants of Resilience in European Regions During the Great Recession: a Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Discussion Papers 2018/235, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Anuradha Seth & Amr Ragab, "undated". "Macroeconomic Vulnerability in Developing Countries: Approaches and Issues," One Pager 152, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Nguyen, Cuong & Youssef, Adel Ben, 2015.
"Natural Disasters, Household Welfare, and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 59-77.
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2015. "Natural Disasters, Household Welfare, and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01109452, HAL.
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen, 2015. "Natural Disasters, Household Welfare and Resilience: Evidence from Rural Vietnam," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-03, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Gnangnon, Sèna Kimm, 2013. "Structural vulnerability and excessive public indebtedness in CFA Franc Zone countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 816-832.
More about this item
Keywordsresilience; economic resilience; Eastern Partnership;
All these keywords.
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:3:p:364-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.