Chinese investments in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dr Tatiana Fic & Ana Rincon-Aznar & Lucy Stokes & Dawn Holland, 2011. "Labour mobility within the EU," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 379, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Louka T. Katseli & Robert E.B. Lucas & Theodora Xenogiani, 2006. "Effects of Migration on Sending Countries: What Do We Know?," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 250, OECD Publishing.
- Barry McCormick & Jackline Wahba, 2003. "Return International Migration and Geographical Inequality: The Case of Egypt," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(4), pages 500-532, December.
- Stark, Oded & Levhari, David, 1982. "On Migration and Risk in LDCs," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(1), pages 191-196, October.
- Alexei P Kireyev, 2006. "The Macroeconomics of Remittances; The Case of Tajikistan," IMF Working Papers 06/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexandre Abreu, 2012. "The New Economics of Labor Migration: Beware of Neoclassicals Bearing Gifts," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 46-67, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pareja-Alcaraz, Pablo, 2017. "Chinese investments in Southern Europe's energy sectors: Similarities and divergences in China's strategies in Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 700-710.
- Éltető, Andrea & Sass, Magdolna & Kalotay, Kálmán & Weiner, Csaba, 2015.
"Orosz befektetések a visegrádi országokban. Az elméletek temetője?
[Russian investment in the Visegrád countries - a cemetery for extant theories?]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 565-586.
- Kalman Kalotay & Andrea Elteto & Magdolna Sass & Csaba Weiner, 2014. "Russian capital in the Visegrád countries," IWE Working Papers 210, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Huijun Liu & Shuzhuo Li & Marc Feldman, 2013. "Gender in Marriage and Life Satisfaction Under Gender Imbalance in China: The Role of Intergenerational Support and SES," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 915-933, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; mergers & aquisitions; China; EU;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:journl:y:2010:v:1:p:187-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .