Comments on ‘Jointness of growth determinants’
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Grün, Bettina & Hofmarcher, Paul & Humer, Stefan & Moser, Mathias, 2015.
"A Comprehensive Approach to Posterior Jointness Analysis in Bayesian Model Averaging Applications,"
Department of Economics Working Paper Series
4493, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Bettina Grün & Paul Hofmarcher & Stefan Humer & Mathias Moser, 2015. "A Comprehensive Approach to Posterior Jointness Analysis in Bayesian Model Averaging Applications," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp193, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Model Averaging in Economics," Working Papers wp2010_1008, CEMFI.
- Johnson, Paul & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2018. "What Remains of Cross-Country Convergence?," MPRA Paper 89355, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Grün, Bettina & Hofmarcher, Paul & Humer, Stefan & Moser, Mathias, 2016. "Unveiling covariate inclusion structures in economic growth regressions using latent class analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 189-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:24:y:2009:i:2:p:248-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.