A sampling estimator of the Bonferroni inequality index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elena Bárcena-Martin & Jacques Silber, 2013.
"On the generalization and decomposition of the Bonferroni index,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 41(4), pages 763-787, October.
- Elena Barcena-Martin and Jacques Silber, 2012. "On the Generalization and Decomposition of the Bonferroni Index," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp051, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Gastwirth, Joseph L, 1972. "The Estimation of the Lorenz Curve and Gini Index," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 306-316, August.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Michele Crescenzi, 2005. "A look at the Bonferroni inequality measure in a reliability framework," Econometrics 0507004, EconWPA.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Riccardo Mondani, 2005. "Sampling distribution of the Bonferroni inequality index from exponential population," Econometrics 0507008, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Alessio Guandalini, 2016. "Bonferroni Index Decomposition And The Shapley Method," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 70(4), pages 67-78, October-D.
- Elena Bárcena-Martin & Jacques Silber, 2017. "The Bonferroni index and the measurement of distributional change," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 75(1), pages 1-16, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:133405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siedsea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.