Sampling distribution of the Bonferroni inequality index from exponential population
No abstract is available for this item.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- Satya Chakravarty, 2007. "A deprivation-based axiomatic characterization of the absolute Bonferroni index of inequality," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 5(3), pages 339-351, December.
- Rolf Aaberge & Steinar Bjerve & Kjell Doksum, 2005. "Modeling Concentration and Dispersion in Multiple Regression," Discussion Papers 412, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Oihana Aristondo & José Luis García-Lapres & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2012.
"Classical inequality indices, welfare functions, and the dual decomposition,"
253, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Oihana Aristondo & JosŽ Luis Garc’a-Lapresta & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2012. "Classical inequality indices, welfare functions, and the dual decomposition," DISA Working Papers 2012/06, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised Jun 2012.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Alessio Guandalini, 2013. "A sampling estimator of the Bonferroni inequality index," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 67(3-4), pages 151-158, July-Dece.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Alessio Guandalini, 2016. "Bonferroni Index Decomposition And The Shapley Method," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 70(4), pages 67-78, October-D.
- Elena Bárcena-Martin & Jacques Silber, 2017. "The Bonferroni index and the measurement of distributional change," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 75(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Pundir, Sudesh & Arora, Sangeeta & Jain, Kanchan, 2005. "Bonferroni Curve and the related statistical inference," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 140-150, November.
- Walter Piesch, 2005. "Bonferroni-Index und De Vergottini-Index. Zum 75. und 65. Geburtstag zweier fast vergessener Ungleichheitsmaße," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 259/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0507008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed