A look at the Bonferroni inequality measure in a reliability framework
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmoudi, Eisa & Sepahdar, Afsaneh, 2013. "Exponentiated Weibull–Poisson distribution: Model, properties and applications," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 76-97.
- Oihana Aristondo & José Luis García-Lapres & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2012.
"Classical inequality indices, welfare functions, and the dual decomposition,"
253, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Oihana Aristondo & JosŽ Luis Garc’a-Lapresta & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2012. "Classical inequality indices, welfare functions, and the dual decomposition," DISA Working Papers 2012/06, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised Jun 2012.
- Sreelakshmi N. & Asha G. & Muraleedharan Nair K. R., 2015. "On Inferring Income Inequality Measures Using L-moments," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 30(2), pages 75-87, December.
- Porro Francesco, 2014. "How We Can Evaluate the Inequality in Flint," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 29(2), pages 119-128, December.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Alessio Guandalini, 2013. "A sampling estimator of the Bonferroni inequality index," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 67(3-4), pages 151-158, July-Dece.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Alessio Guandalini, 2016. "Bonferroni Index Decomposition And The Shapley Method," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 70(4), pages 67-78, October-D.
- Giovanni M. Giorgi & Alessio Guandalini, 2018. "Decomposing the Bonferroni Inequality Index by Subgroups: Shapley Value and Balance of Inequality," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-16, April.
- Greselin, Francesca & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2015. "Measuring economic inequality and risk: a unifying approach based on personal gambles, societal preferences and references," MPRA Paper 65892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Greselin & Ričardas Zitikis, 2018. "From the Classical Gini Index of Income Inequality to a New Zenga-Type Relative Measure of Risk: A Modeller’s Perspective," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Elena Bárcena-Martin & Jacques Silber, 2017. "The Bonferroni index and the measurement of distributional change," METRON, Springer;Sapienza Università di Roma, vol. 75(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Walter Piesch, 2005. "A look at the structure of some extended Ginis," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 263-296.
- Pundir, Sudesh & Arora, Sangeeta & Jain, Kanchan, 2005. "Bonferroni Curve and the related statistical inference," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 140-150, November.
- Walter Piesch, 2005. "Bonferroni-Index und De Vergottini-Index. Zum 75. und 65. Geburtstag zweier fast vergessener Ungleichheitsmaße," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 259/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Pietro Muliere, 2004. "Welfare indicators: a review and new perspectives. 2. Measurement of poverty," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 247-281.
More about this item
KeywordsBonferroni Index; Inequality Measure; Reliability;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0507004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.