A look at the Bonferroni inequality measure in a reliability framework
No abstract is available for this item.
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- Mahmoudi, Eisa & Sepahdar, Afsaneh, 2013. "Exponentiated Weibull–Poisson distribution: Model, properties and applications," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 76-97.
- Oihana Aristondo & José Luis García-Lapres & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2012.
"Classical inequality indices, welfare functions, and the dual decomposition,"
253, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Oihana Aristondo & JosŽ Luis Garc’a-Lapresta & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2012. "Classical inequality indices, welfare functions, and the dual decomposition," DISA Working Papers 2012/06, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised Jun 2012.
- Sreelakshmi N. & Asha G. & Muraleedharan Nair K. R., 2015. "On Inferring Income Inequality Measures Using L-moments," Economic Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 30(2), pages 75-87, December.
- Porro Francesco, 2014. "How We Can Evaluate the Inequality in Flint," Economic Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 29(2), pages 119-128, December.
- Giovanni Maria Giorgi & Alessio Guandalini, 2013. "A sampling estimator of the Bonferroni inequality index," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 67(3-4), pages 151-158, July-Dece.
- Greselin, Francesca & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2015. "Measuring economic inequality and risk: a unifying approach based on personal gambles, societal preferences and references," MPRA Paper 65892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter Piesch, 2005. "A look at the structure of some extended Ginis," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 263-296.
- Pundir, Sudesh & Arora, Sangeeta & Jain, Kanchan, 2005. "Bonferroni Curve and the related statistical inference," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 140-150, November.
- Walter Piesch, 2005. "Bonferroni-Index und De Vergottini-Index. Zum 75. und 65. Geburtstag zweier fast vergessener Ungleichheitsmaße," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 259/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Pietro Muliere, 2004. "Welfare indicators: a review and new perspectives. 2. Measurement of poverty," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 247-281.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0507004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed