Effects of Revitalization in Historical City Center of Istanbul
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Simons & Roberto G. Quercia & Ivan Maric, 1998. "The Value Impact of New Residential Construction and Neighborhood Disinvestment on Residential Sales Price," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 147-162.
- C. Nil Uzun, 2003. "The impact of urban renewal and gentrification on urban fabric: three cases in Turkey," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 94(3), pages 363-375, August.
- Rowland Atkinson, 2000. "Measuring Gentrification and Displacement in Greater London," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(1), pages 149-165, January.
- Mathieu Van Criekingen & Jean-Michel Decroly, 2003. "Revisiting the Diversity of Gentrification: Neighbourhood Renewal Processes in Brussels and Montreal," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(12), pages 2451-2468, November.
- Dr. Nilgun Ergun & Bulent Dundar, 2004. "Functional change as an indicator of transformation near the old city centre of Istanbul," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 723-738, July.
- Paul Dutton, 2003. "Leeds Calling: The Influence of London on the Gentrification of Regional Cities," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(12), pages 2557-2572, November.
- Chengri Ding & Robert Simons & Esmail Baku, 2000. "The Effect of Residential Investment on Nearby Property Values: Evidence from Cleveland, Ohio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(1), pages 23-48.
More about this item
KeywordsRevitalization; Istanbul; Beyoglu; historical city center; residential area;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:08:n:01:2005:p:144-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.