A Study of Interactions in the Risk Assessment of Complex Engineering Systems: An Application to Space PSA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Emanuele Borgonovo, 2010. "A Methodology for Determining Interactions in Probabilistic Safety Assessment Models by Varying One Parameter at a Time," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 30(3), pages 385-399, March.
- Theodore J. Lambert & Marina A. Epelman & Robert L. Smith, 2005. "A Fictitious Play Approach to Large-Scale Optimization," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 477-489, June.
- Grabisch, Michel & Labreuche, Christophe & Vansnick, Jean-Claude, 2003.
"On the extension of pseudo-Boolean functions for the aggregation of interacting criteria,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 28-47, July.
- Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche & Jean-Claude Vansnick, 2003. "On the Extension of Pseudo-Boolean Functions for the Aggregation of Interacting Criteria," Post-Print hal-00272780, HAL.
- Smith, Curtis & Knudsen, James & Kvarfordt, Kellie & Wood, Ted, 2008. "Key attributes of the SAPHIRE risk and reliability analysis software for risk-informed probabilistic applications," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 93(8), pages 1151-1164.
- Ronald A. Howard, 1988. "Decision Analysis: Practice and Promise," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(6), pages 679-695, June.
- Robert Herman, 1992. "Technology, Human Interaction, and Complexity: Reflections on Vehicular Traffic Science," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 40(2), pages 199-212, April.
- Michel Grabisch & Jean-Luc Marichal & Marc Roubens, 2000. "Equivalent Representations of Set Functions," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 157-178, May.
- Zio, Enrico & Podofillini, Luca, 2006. "Accounting for components interactions in the differential importance measure," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 1163-1174.
- Robert F. Bordley & Craig W. Kirkwood, 2004. "Multiattribute Preference Analysis with Performance Targets," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 823-835, December.
- Harvey M. Wagner, 1995. "Global Sensitivity Analysis," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 43(6), pages 948-969, December.
- Xiaoqun Wang, 2006. "On the Effects of Dimension Reduction Techniques on Some High-Dimensional Problems in Finance," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(6), pages 1063-1078, December.
- E. Borgonovo & L. Peccati, 2011. "Managerial insights from service industry models: a new scenario decomposition method," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 185(1), pages 161-179, May.
- Hong Wan & Bruce E. Ankenman & Barry L. Nelson, 2006. "Controlled Sequential Bifurcation: A New Factor-Screening Method for Discrete-Event Simulation," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 54(4), pages 743-755, August.
- Raymond F. Boykin & Raymond A. Freeman & Reuven R. Levary, 1984. "Risk Assessment in a Chemical Storage Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(4), pages 512-517, April.
- Gao, Xueli & Cui, Lirong & Li, Jinlin, 2007. "Analysis for joint importance of components in a coherent system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 282-299, October.
- Avinash Agrawal & Richard E. Barlow, 1984. "A Survey of Network Reliability and Domination Theory," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 478-492, June.
- Hanif D. Sherali & Jitamitra Desai & Theodore S. Glickman, 2008. "Optimal Allocation of Risk-Reduction Resources in Event Trees," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(7), pages 1313-1321, July.
- Ted G. Eschenbach, 1992. "Spiderplots versus Tornado Diagrams for Sensitivity Analysis," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 22(6), pages 40-46, December.
- Borgonovo, E., 2007. "Differential, criticality and Birnbaum importance measures: An application to basic event, groups and SSCs in event trees and binary decision diagrams," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 92(10), pages 1458-1467.
- Saltelli A. & Tarantola S., 2002. "On the Relative Importance of Input Factors in Mathematical Models: Safety Assessment for Nuclear Waste Disposal," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 702-709, September.
- Robin L. Dillon & M. Elisabeth Paté-Cornell & Seth D. Guikema, 2003. "Programmatic Risk Analysis for Critical Engineering Systems Under Tight Resource Constraints," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 51(3), pages 354-370, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Toppila, Antti & Salo, Ahti, 2017. "Selection of risk reduction portfolios under interval-valued probabilities," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 69-78.
- Tianyang Wang & James S. Dyer & Warren J. Hahn, 2017. "Sensitivity analysis of decision making under dependent uncertainties using copulas," EURO Journal on Decision Processes, Springer;EURO - The Association of European Operational Research Societies, vol. 5(1), pages 117-139, November.
- Kondakci, Suleyman, 2015. "Analysis of information security reliability: A tutorial," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 275-299.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk analysis; sensitivity analysis; multilinearity; interactions; system risk; safety; probabilistic safety assessment; importance measures; operational decision making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:59:y:2011:i:6:p:1461-1476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.