Fast Simulation of Multifactor Portfolio Credit Risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Glasserman & Wanmo Kang & Perwez Shahabuddin, 2007. "Large Deviations In Multifactor Portfolio Credit Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 345-379, July.
- Paul Glasserman & Jingyi Li, 2005. "Importance Sampling for Portfolio Credit Risk," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(11), pages 1643-1656, November.
- Sandro Merino & Mark Nyfeler, 2004. "Applying importance sampling for estimating coherent credit risk contributions," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 199-207.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Hlawatsch & Sebastian Ostrowski, 2010. "Simulation and Estimation of Loss Given Default," FEMM Working Papers 100010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Mohamed A. Ayadi & Hatem Ben-Ameur & Nabil Channouf & Quang Khoi Tran, 2019. "NORTA for portfolio credit risk," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 281(1), pages 99-119, October.
- Justin Sirignano & Kay Giesecke, 2019. "Risk Analysis for Large Pools of Loans," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 65(1), pages 107-121, January.
- Hsieh, Ming-Hua & Lee, Yi-Hsi & Shyu, So-De & Chiu, Yu-Fen, 2019. "Estimating multifactor portfolio credit risk: A variance reduction approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Cheng-Der Fuh & Chuan-Ju Wang, 2017. "Efficient Exponential Tilting for Portfolio Credit Risk," Papers 1711.03744, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2019.
- Tang, Qihe & Tang, Zhaofeng & Yang, Yang, 2019. "Sharp asymptotics for large portfolio losses under extreme risks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 276(2), pages 710-722.
- Guangxin Jiang & L. Jeff Hong & Barry L. Nelson, 2020. "Online Risk Monitoring Using Offline Simulation," INFORMS Journal on Computing, INFORMS, vol. 32(2), pages 356-375, April.
- Peter Salemi & Jeremy Staum & Barry L. Nelson, 2019. "Generalized Integrated Brownian Fields for Simulation Metamodeling," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 67(3), pages 874-891, May.
- Rongda Chen & Ze Wang & Lean Yu, 2017. "Importance Sampling for Credit Portfolio Risk with Risk Factors Having t-Copula," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(04), pages 1101-1124, July.
- Dimitris Andriosopoulos & Michalis Doumpos & Panos M. Pardalos & Constantin Zopounidis, 2019. "Computational approaches and data analytics in financial services: A literature review," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 70(10), pages 1581-1599, October.
- Guangwu Liu, 2015. "Simulating Risk Contributions of Credit Portfolios," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 63(1), pages 104-121, February.
- So Yeon Chun & Miguel A. Lejeune, 2020. "Risk-Based Loan Pricing: Portfolio Optimization Approach with Marginal Risk Contribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(8), pages 3735-3753, August.
- Henry Lam & Clementine Mottet, 2017. "Tail Analysis Without Parametric Models: A Worst-Case Perspective," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 65(6), pages 1696-1711, December.
- Jörn Dunkel & Stefan Weber, 2010. "Stochastic Root Finding and Efficient Estimation of Convex Risk Measures," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 58(5), pages 1505-1521, October.
More about this item
Keywordssimulation; efficiency; variance reduction; probability; large deviations; finance; credit risk; portfolio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:56:y:2008:i:5:p:1200-1217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.