On the Epistemology of the Inexact Sciences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ehu:cuader:19559 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Philip & Daigneault, Adam, 2015.
"Managing the Invasive Small Indian Mongoose in Fiji,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 275-290, December.
- Brown, Philip & Daigneault, Adam, 2015. "Managing the Invasive Small Indian Mongoose in Fiji," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(3), December.
- Nielsen, Christine & Thangadurai, Mohan, 2007. "Janus and the Delphi Oracle: Entering the new world of international business research," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 147-163, June.
- repec:spr:scient:v:85:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-010-0259-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francis Rousseaux & Pierre Saurel & Jean Petit, 2014. "Knowledge Engineering or Digital Humanities? Territorial Intelligence, a Case in Point," Post-Print hal-01084712, HAL.
- Masood Fooladi Chaghadari Author_Email: email@example.com & Zaleha Abdul Shukor, 2011. "Corporate Governance And Disclosure Of Related Party Transactions," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-267, Conference Master Resources.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:126:y:2018:i:c:p:292-302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohn, R., 1973. "Ergebnisse einer Prognose Ã¼ber technische Fortschritte in der Landwirtschaft nach dem Delphi-Verfahren," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 10.
- repec:ags:afjare:225652 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:6:y:1959:i:1:p:25-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.