A Note on Assemble-to-Order Systems with Batch Ordering
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caplin, Andrew S, 1985. "The Variability of Aggregate Demand with (S, s) Inventory Policies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1395-1409, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing-Sheng Song, 2002. "Order-Based Backorders and Their Implications in Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 499-516.
- van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dollevoet, Twan & Dekker, Rommert, 2015. "Improving spare parts inventory control at a repair shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 217-229.
- Jing-Sheng Song & Yao Zhao, 2009. "The Value of Component Commonality in a Dynamic Inventory System with Lead Times," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, pages 493-508.
- van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Dollevoet, T.A.B., 2011. "Spare parts inventory control for an aircraft component repair shop," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2011-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hill, R.M. & Pakkala, T.P.M., 2007. "Base stock inventory policies for a multi-item demand process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1-2), pages 137-148, September.
- Li, Xiaoming & Sridharan, V., 2008. "Characterizing order processes of using (R,nQ) inventory policies in supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1096-1104, December.
- Zhao, Yao, 2009. "Analysis and evaluation of an Assemble-to-Order system with batch ordering policy and compound Poisson demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 800-809, November.
More about this item
Keywordsassemble-to-order systems; performance evaluation; multivariate compound poisson process; (R; nQ) policy; markov chain; uniform distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:5:p:739-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .