A Note on Assemble-to-Order Systems with Batch Ordering
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caplin, Andrew S, 1985. "The Variability of Aggregate Demand with (S, s) Inventory Policies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1395-1409, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jing-Sheng Song, 2002. "Order-Based Backorders and Their Implications in Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 499-516, April.
- van Jaarsveld, Willem & Dollevoet, Twan & Dekker, Rommert, 2015. "Improving spare parts inventory control at a repair shop," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PB), pages 217-229.
- Jing-Sheng Song & Yao Zhao, 2009. "The Value of Component Commonality in a Dynamic Inventory System with Lead Times," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 493-508, March.
- van Jaarsveld, W.L. & Dollevoet, T.A.B., 2011. "Spare parts inventory control for an aircraft component repair shop," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2011-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Hill, R.M. & Pakkala, T.P.M., 2007. "Base stock inventory policies for a multi-item demand process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1-2), pages 137-148, September.
- Li, Xiaoming & Sridharan, V., 2008. "Characterizing order processes of using (R,nQ) inventory policies in supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1096-1104, December.
- Zhao, Yao, 2009. "Analysis and evaluation of an Assemble-to-Order system with batch ordering policy and compound Poisson demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(3), pages 800-809, November.
More about this item
Keywordsassemble-to-order systems; performance evaluation; multivariate compound poisson process; (R; nQ) policy; markov chain; uniform distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:46:y:2000:i:5:p:739-743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.