Base stock inventory policies for a multi-item demand process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jing-Sheng Song, 2000. "A Note on Assemble-to-Order Systems with Batch Ordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 739-743, May.
- Jing-Sheng Song, 2002. "Order-Based Backorders and Their Implications in Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 499-516, April.
- Hausman, Warren H. & Lee, Hau L. & Zhang, Alex X., 1998. "Joint demand fulfillment probability in a multi-item inventory system with independent order-up-to policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 646-659, September.
- G. J. Feeney & C. C. Sherbrooke, 1966. "The (S - 1, S) Inventory Policy Under Compound Poisson Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(5), pages 391-411, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Schrijver, Steven K. & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Vanmaele, Hendrik, 2013. "Aggregate constrained inventory systems with independent multi-product demand: Control practices and theoretical limitations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 416-423.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "A three layer multi-item production–inventory model for multiple suppliers and retailers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2704-2710.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "Multi-item EOQ model while demand is sales price and price break sensitive," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2283-2288.
- Larsen, Christian, 2011. "Derivation of confidence intervals of service measures in a base-stock inventory control system with low-frequent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 69-75, May.
- Lau, H.C.W. & Ho, G.T.S. & Zhao, Y. & Chung, N.S.H., 2009. "Development of a process mining system for supporting knowledge discovery in a supply chain network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 176-187, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:109:y:2007:i:1-2:p:137-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.