Withdrawal of Team Autonomy During Concurrent Engineering
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2011.
"Team governance: Empowerment or hierarchical control,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-13.
- Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2011. "Team governance: Empowerment or hierarchical control," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 1-13, April.
- Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2007. "Team Governance: Empowerment of Hierarchical Control," IDEI Working Papers 520, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Guido Friebel & Wendelin Schnedler, 2011. "Team Governance: Empowerment or Hierarchical Control," Post-Print hal-00978261, HAL.
- Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2007. "Team Governance: Empowerment or Hierarchical Control," IZA Discussion Papers 3143, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guido Friebel & Wendelin Schnedler, 2007. "Team Governance: Empowerment or Hierarchical Control," Working Papers 0457, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2007. "Team Governance: Empowerment or Hierarchical Control," CEPR Discussion Papers 6575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ayşe Günsel & Atif Açikgöz, 2013. "The Effects of Team Flexibility and Emotional Intelligence on Software Development Performance," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 359-377, March.
- Gerwin, Donald, 1999. "Team empowerment in new product development," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 29-36.
- Vikas A. Aggarwal & David H. Hsu & Andy Wu, 2020. "Organizing Knowledge Production Teams Within Firms for Innovation," Strategy Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Donald Gerwin & Nicholas J. Barrowman, 2002. "An Evaluation of Research on Integrated Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(7), pages 938-953, July.
- Likoebe M. Maruping & Viswanath Venkatesh & Ritu Agarwal, 2009. "A Control Theory Perspective on Agile Methodology Use and Changing User Requirements," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 377-399, September.
- Lin, Meizhen & Wu, Xiaoyi & Ling, Qian, 2017. "Assessing the effectiveness of empowerment on service quality: A multi-level study of Chinese tourism firms," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 411-425.
- Francis C. Anyim & Oluseyi A. Shadare & Lateef A. Adio, 2020. "Work-Life Balance and Employee Performance in Selected Insurance Companies in Lagos State," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 6(2), pages 88-95, June.
- S. M. M. Raza Naqvi & Nousheen Kanwal & Maria Ishtiaq & Mohsin Ali, 2013. "Impact Of Job Autonomy On Organizational Commitment: Moderating Role Of Job Satisfaction In Tobacco Industry Of Pakistan," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 12(5), pages 57-72, July.
- Dziallas, Marisa & Blind, Knut, 2019. "Innovation indicators throughout the innovation process: An extensive literature analysis," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 80, pages 3-29.
More about this item
Keywordsautonomy; cross-functional teams; concurrent engineering; empowerment; new product development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:43:y:1997:i:9:p:1275-1287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.