Electronic Data Interchange: Competitive Externalities and Strategic Implementation Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Zhu, 2004. "Information Transparency of Business-to-Business Electronic Markets: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(5), pages 670-685, May.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:16:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s10796-012-9348-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhatt, Ganesh D. & Stump, Rodney L., 2001. "An empirically derived model of the role of IS networks in business process improvement initiatives," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 29-48, February.
- Taihyeong Lee & Patricia Mokhtarian, 2008. "Correlations between industrial demands (direct and total) for communications and transportation in the U.S. economy 1947–1997," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Raghunathan, Srinivasan, 2003. "Impact of demand correlation on the value of and incentives for information sharing in a supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(3), pages 634-649, May.
- Yuan, Michael Y., 2008. "The effects of barriers to entry on monopolistic intermediary online services: The case of a digital library," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 56-73, March.
- Roy Radner & Ami Radunskaya & Arun Sundararajan, 2010. "Dynamic Pricing of Network Goods with Boundedly Rational Consumers," Working Papers 10-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Brian Mittendorf & Jiwoong Shin & Dae-Hee Yoon, 2013. "Manufacturer marketing initiatives and retailer information sharing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 263-287, June.
- Mahajan, Jayashree & Vakharia, Asoo J., 2004. "Determining firm-level IT investments to facilitate value chain activities: Should spillovers accruing to value chain members be incorporated?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 665-682, August.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 281-298, March.
- Sang Lee & Seong-bae Lim, 2007. "Factors influencing suppliers’ participation in private electronic markets," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(1), pages 41-62, March.
- Byungjoon Yoo & Vidyanand Choudhary & Tridas Mukhopadhyay, 2007. "Electronic B2B Marketplaces with Different Ownership Structures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 952-961, June.
- Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Sunder Kekre, 2002. "Strategic and Operational Benefits of Electronic Integration in B2B Procurement Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1301-1313, October.
More about this item
Keywordselectronic data interchange; competitive externalities; EDI adoption; implementation policies of interorganizational information systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:41:y:1995:i:3:p:401-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.