Robust Capacity Planning Under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:13:y:2011:i:5:d:10.1007_s10796-010-9243-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan A. Van Mieghem, 2003. "Commissioned Paper: Capacity Management, Investment, and Hedging: Review and Recent Developments," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 5(4), pages 269-302, July.
- Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui, 2009. "Inter-city bus scheduling under variable market share and uncertain market demands," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 178-192, February.
- Manuel Laguna, 1998. "Applying Robust Optimization to Capacity Expansion of One Location in Telecommunications with Demand Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 101-110, November.
- Altendorfer, Klaus & Jodlbauer, Herbert, 2011. "Which utilization and service level lead to the maximum EVA?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 16-26, March.
- Martínez-Costa, Carme & Mas-Machuca, Marta & Benedito, Ernest & Corominas, Albert, 2014. "A review of mathematical programming models for strategic capacity planning in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 66-85.
- Eberly, Janice C. & Van Mieghem, Jan A., 1997. "Multi-factor Dynamic Investment under Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 345-387, August.
- Mula, J. & Poler, R. & Garcia-Sabater, J.P. & Lario, F.C., 2006. "Models for production planning under uncertainty: A review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 271-285, September.
- Hahn, G.J. & Kuhn, H., 2012. "Simultaneous investment, operations, and financial planning in supply chains: A value-based optimization approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 559-569.
- Darlington, J. & Pantelides, C. C. & Rustem, B. & Tanyi, B. A., 2000. "Decreasing the sensitivity of open-loop optimal solutions in decision making under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 343-362, March.
- Yan, Shangyao & Tang, Ching-Hui, 2007. "A heuristic approach for airport gate assignments for stochastic flight delays," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 547-567, July.
- Pennings, Enrico & Natter, Martin, 2001. "Strategic diversification and capacity utilization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 261-272, August.
- Vladimirou, Hercules & Zenios, Stavros A., 1997. "Stochastic linear programs with restricted recourse," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 177-192, August.
- Driouchi, Tarik & Bennett, David & Simpson, Gary, 2010. "A path-dependent contingent-claims approach to capacity investments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 319-323, February.
More about this item
Keywordscapacity planning; demand uncertainty; robust decisions; optimization; mean-variance minimization; PVC industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:37:y:1991:i:7:p:787-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.